Radius is a digital bank offering online banking and lending services for consumers and businesses with personalized customer service. Last year, Radius Bank joined forces with the online lending platform LendingClub to provide an innovative, more holistic banking solution to everyone and became LendingClub, N.A.
With high-class security to protect your data, excellent customer support online, by phone, and by email and deposits insured by the FDIC, Radius is a bank for those looking for an integrated online banking experience who don’t mind that the bank has no branches.
Radius: Personal and Business Digital Banking
Radius is an online bank that provides banking products and services to help you meet your financial goals. Providing personal and business products and services, if you decide to bank with Radius, you will be managing all your personal or business finances online.
Personal Banking Services
Radius offers personal banking services, including checking and savings accounts, CD and trust accounts, student, mortgage, and personal loans and credit cards.
Radius offers an excellent checking account for personal banking, with benefits free ATM worldwide, cashback rewards, and a highly rated mobile app to manage your accounts and services on the go. You can also get paid up to 2 days earlier when you set up your direct deposit and meet the requirements. Another perk traditional banks don’t usually offer.
Let’s review what Radius offers in terms of personal banking products and services:
- Radius Rewards Checking: A free interest checking account with cash back rewards and earns interest if you keep a high balance.
- Radius Essential Checking: If you don’t meet the qualifications to open a Rewards checking, you can instead.
- High-Yield Savings Account: A savings account with a high interest-earning and no monthly fees and a minimum balance requirement of $100, and a free ATM card available.
- CD Accounts: From 3 months to 5 years CDs, there are many options depending on the term you are looking for on your CD account.
- Trust Accounts: Open or convert a checking, savings, or CD account into a trust account.
- Personal Loans: Borrow money for almost any purpose, typically with a fixed term, a fixed interest rate, and a regular monthly payment schedule.
- Student Loans: Get access to refinancing your student loan through Radius Bank partnership with Credible.
- Yacht Loans: Get the financing you need to purchase a boat.
Radius offers a selection of credit cards with competitive rates, low annual fees, more cashback, and flexible credit lines and rewards that are tailored to your financial needs.
- Ladder Life Insurance: Through Radius’s partnership with Ladder, you can receive life insurance coverage in 10 minutes or less.
- Lemonade home and renter’s insurance: Protect your stuff using Lemonade, the home and renter’s insurance partner of Radius.
Radius bank offers products and services for small businesses and commercial businesses, no matter the size of your business. With access to online banking and a mobile app, you can manage your business finances on the go.
- Checking Accounts: Online business checking accounts with interest rates, cashback rewards, and more.
- Savings Accounts: Radius offers money market and statements savings accounts and more for businesses.
- Certificate of Deposits: CDs and CDARs are available for businesses.
- Radius Advantage: A range of complimentary benefits that you enroll in automatically when banking with Radius, like cashback rewards, paid referrals, free ATM rebates, a wire refund program, and access to the marketplace and business store.
- SBA Loans: Radius is an SBA lender that can help small businesses secure funding from the Small Business Administration anywhere in the U.S.
- PPP Loan Forgiveness: You can also apply for PPP loan forgiveness easily online.
- Other Business Lending: Access funding options depending on the needs of your business.
- Banking API: Tap into your API to execute ACH transitions, transfers between accounts, check balances, and more.
- Cash management, merchant services, services for non-profits, and more.
Online Banking and Mobile App Features
Radius bank offers a highly rated mobile app and online banking to manage all your banking online for iOs and Android users. From freezing your debit card to managing digital wallets to make contactless payments, there are a lot of features and things you can do online without the need of visiting a branch:
Radius Mobile App
Download the app and deposit checks, pay friends, and manage all your banking anytime anywhere:
- Manage your accounts: Securely deposit checks into your accounts, use finance tools to create budgets, manage and track your spending, access your transaction history and balances.
- Make payments and transfers: Easily transfer funds between accounts, schedule payments to individuals and businesses and use your debit card in digital wallets.
- Manage your business banking: Besides the personal banking features you can also use for your business, add users to help with your business finances.
- Access Radius marketplace: Radius has partnered with other companies offering innovative financial products and services to make it easier for you to access other services and products like home and life insurance.
- Get customer service: Live chat with the customer service team to get instant answers.
- Manage your debit card: Freeze your debit card, set up transaction alerts, and enable location-based restrictions.
How to Get Started
To get started with Radius bank, visit their website to apply for an account. Although the bank has offices in Boston, the sign-up and application process is all online.