Comparing personal loans is important to make sure you get the best interest rate for your particular circumstances. Get matched to personal loan providers in under 6 seconds to get the funds for your personal project in the quickest way possible.
What Exactly Is a Personal Loan?
A personal loan is an amount of money you can borrow to pay for larger personal expenses upfront, like a holiday, home improvements, wedding, or any other reason. Personal loans can also be used to pay off debts, easily consolidating all payments into one monthly repayment. These are called Debt Consolidation Loans.
Most lenders will allow you to borrow money for nearly anything legal, so make sure you compare personal loan lenders to choose one that will let you take on a loan for the project you have in mind.
How to Get Approved for a Personal Loan
A good credit score is usually needed to get approved for a personal loan. This guarantees lenders that you will repay a large amount of money you borrow. If you have a good credit score and meet all pre-approval requirements, some lenders may release the funds as early as 24 hours. There are still choices for those who don’t have a good credit score, so compare personal lenders to get matched with one that will fit your personal circumstances. Since you need to get approved for a personal loan is a good credit history, it’s always recommended that you build your credit score up, as this will mean you can borrow cheaper and faster in the future. Hence, if you end up taking a loan to ensure you keep up your payments, it will certainly help improve your score.
Personal Loan Lenders
View here some of the lenders offering personal loans. Some of them can also help you with debt consolidation loans. Online marketplaces, like Monevo or Fiona, that partner with lenders will match you with a lender after submitting a single application if you don’t want to apply to multiple different lenders.
FreedomPlus Personal Loans
- Generous personal loan amounts
- Loan terms can be a fixed-rate loan depending on your credit score
- Pay off early without penalties
- Get funds as fast as 48 hours
Check Into Cash
- Speed: 60 seconds qualification process with funds released in 24 hours
- Flexibility: Choose payday loans repaid on next payday or installment loans or repaid in few months
- Nationwide Reach: Online payday loans are available in 22 states
- Gold Standard: Consistent “best practices” standards for the personal loan industry according to the Community Financial Services Association of America (CFSA).
Fiona Personal Loans
- Get matched with prequalified loan offers
- Save time comparing pre-approved loans in one place
- Check your loan options with no impact on your credit score
- Get your money as soon as next business day
- Save time: Get connected and compare loan providers in under a minute
- Credit Score: Check your options to take a loan with no impact on your credit score
- Transparency: Easily review all the lenders that work with Monevo
- Award-winners: The company has won several international awards
Why Compare Personal Loans Rates?
There are many reasons why you should compare personal loan lenders and different types of loans before committing to one. We have selected the top 3 reasons why you should compare personal loans before signing.
- Get the best interest rate possible: depending on your personal circumstances, like your credit score, lenders may offer you different rates, and they may vary from lender to lender. So, save money in the interest rate by comparing personal loan lenders.
- Terms and Conditions: Different lenders have different terms and conditions, such as if you can pay your loan early or if you can add a co-applicant to your personal loan. Depending on what you are looking for, we have done the groundwork to find the lender with the best terms and conditions for your needs.
- Fees: Some lenders offer loans with no origination or early payments fees. So again, compare personal loans to save money on fees.