Debt Consolidation Loans
Get a personal loan to consolidate all your debt into one single lower monthly payment.
Apply For A Debt Consolidation Loan
If you want to combine several loans into one single cheaper monthly payment, apply now for a debt consolidation loan
Debt Consolidation Loans Guide
If you’re new to this type of loan, read this quick guide to get familiar with debt consolidation loans
What Is A Debt Consolidation Loan
Learn more about debt consolidation loans, what they are and the process to apply for one
Compare Loans Rates
Before applying, start by comparing different lenders and rates for debt consolidation loans
What Is Debt Consolidation?
Debt consolidation – not to be confused with debt settlement – is just like it sounds. It’s a simple way to use a personal loan to consolidate multiple unsecured debts (like credit cards, medical bills, payday loans) into one monthly bill. For example, instead of making payments to multiple creditors, you make a single payment to the lender of the debt consolidation loan instead.
Because personal loan rates can be lower than credit card rates (which have an average of around 15% APR), it’s possible to save a lot of money in interest rate payments. By extension, this could help lower monthly payments and/or pay down debt faster.
The best way to compare apples to apples is to get rates that are personalized to your current situation. It’s really simple – almost like searching for a flight or hotel
Debt Consolidation Loans Pros
- Potentially lower interest rates vs credit cards
- Easy application process
- Less risk since an unsecured personal loan isn’t tied to an asset
- Funds usually come through quickly
- Potential credit score increase
Debt Consolidation Loans Cons
- Sometimes lenders charge origination fees. Double check the numbers & do a bit of “comparison shopping” to make sure you get the best offer available.
- Teaser rates require a high credit score (somewhere between 780-850). Note that it’s pretty easy to get rates personalized to you.
- There aren’t many options available (if at all) for credit scores below 600.
Consolidate your loans into one single monthly payment
Popular Debt Consolidation Guides
The 3 Best Ways To Consolidate Outstanding Debt
Personal Loans For Debt Consolidations: A Quick Guide
Is Debt Consolidation Right For Me?
Latest Debt Consolidation Articles