Mulligan Funding LLC is based in San Diego and offers working capital solutions to small and medium-sized businesses. The family-owned company was founded in 2008 and is led by co-founder and CEO David Leibowitz. The lending partner platform’s mission is to provide exceptional service and easily accessible funding options for its clients. Financial institutions have longer wait times and a more complicated loan application process.
Mulligan Funding is accessible to Nuula app users through its partnership with the fintech company and its founder, Mark Ruddock. As a result, small business owners can access loans that address financial needs and give them enough capital for longer-term investments.
In this review, you will learn more about Mulligan Funding’s working capital loans, how they work and what you’ll need to qualify. You’ll also discover why Mulligan Funding could be the perfect financial partner for you and how to get started with the application process for a working capital loan. (*)
What Is a Working Capital Loan?
Mulligan Funding offers access to working capital loans to help business owners cover day-to-day operating expenses. These loan products are ideal if you’re low on cash due to past-due receivables, a sales downturn, or some other unforeseen circumstance.
Loan amounts range from $5,000 to $2,000,000, and you’ll get a 3 to 24-month repayment term. Mulligan Funding lets you make daily or weekly loan repayments, depending on your preference. Small business owners can use the loan proceeds for any business purpose.
How Mulligan Funding Working Capital Loans Work
Mulligan Funding takes pride in offering a simple and easy process to access working capital. Below is an overview of how it works:
- Step 1: Request a quote by completing the online questionnaire. You’ll be asked to provide the amount of funding you need, your estimated annual revenue, the number of months or years you’ve been in business and your estimated credit score.
- Step 2: Connect with an experienced loan consultant from the Mulligan Funding Team to complete your loan application, or you can finish it 100% online. You can finish the loan process with Mulligan Funding’s advisor or complete it on your own. It only takes a few minutes and won’t result in a hard credit pull. Most applicants get a lending decision in just a few hours. (1)
- Step 3: If approved, the loan proceeds will be in your account as soon as the next business day. (1)
What To Know About Business Working Capital Loans
Before you apply for a working capital loan, here are some benefits to be mindful of:
- The application process for working capital loans is more streamlined than what you’ll find with traditional loans. It can take weeks to go through the application and approval process at a traditional bank.
- You could get approved for a working capital loan with less-than-perfect credit. A better score helps you get better rates and terms, but you can still get financing with a bad credit score.
- A past bankruptcy may not result in an automatic rejection of a working capital loan.
- You may not need several years of business experience to qualify for funding. You can get a working capital loan from Mulligan Funding with one year of experience as long as your company fulfills the $120,000 minimum revenue requirement.
- No hard collateral is required to get a working capital loan. You won’t incur as much risk when you take out a loan.
- You’ll make loan payments in small, manageable increments. A loan helps address financial needs, and small payments make it easier to manage your cash flow.
Requirements For a Working Capital Loan through Mulligan Funding
A working capital loan can give your business the financing it needs to address immediate expenses. Mulligan Funding has been providing small business financing since 2008, and they could be the right lender for you. Here’s what you’ll need to potentially qualify for a working capital loan through Mulligan Funding:
- Good Credit: You can qualify for a working capital loan with bad credit, but it is always ideal to have good or excellent credit. The best loan terms generally go to borrowers with solid credit profiles. Mulligan Funding may be willing to approve you for a working capital loan, even if you have damaged or imperfect credit. Paying debt and making on-time payments are two of the best ways to improve your credit score. If you have more time before you need a loan, improving your credit can make the loan less expensive.
- Stable Revenue: A lender wants reassurance that you can repay what you borrow. Each lender has different requirements, and while financial institutions tend to have stiffer requirements, Mulligan Funding only requires its applicants to have earned at least $120,000 in revenue over the past 12 months to qualify.
Other Loans Mulligan Funding Offers
Mulligan Funding’s working capital loan is a popular choice, but the family-owned lender has other financial products and tools available for businesses that need more money. These are your available choices:
Small Business Term Loans
A small business term loan has a fixed interest rate and a 3-24 month term if you get it with Mulligan Funding. You only pay the loan when you use capital, similar to a business line of credit. The key difference is that these loans also have a fixed rate, while lines of credit have variable interest rates. You must have earned at least $120,00 in revenue over the past 12 months and have at least six months of business experience. Mulligan Funding only works with profitable businesses and can get them approved within 24 hours.
Mulligan Funding lets small business owners renew their loans as they get closer to full repayment. Some business owners use this option to continue expanding and making longer-term investments in their companies. The loan renewal program is one of the reasons business owners become repeat customers. In addition, loan renewals establish Mulligan Funding’s mission to develop long-term relationships with its clients.
Is Mulligan Funding a Good Company to Get a Working Capital Loan Through?
Mulligan Funding is a reputable lending partner with several exceptional online reviews and ratings from clients on Google and Trustpilot. It also holds an A+ rating and accreditation from the Better Business Bureau (BBB). (2) Many of the reviewers talk about their positive experiences and Mulligan Funding’s reliable customer service team.
Why Choose Mulligan Funding for Your Business Loan
Small business owners can get financing from financial institutions, credit unions, and online lenders. They have many choices, but not all lenders serve their clients’ best interests. They may also have more challenging requirements and lengthier loan application processes. Mulligan Funding is an attractive choice for many small business owners. These features have helped Mulligan Funding stand out in the online lending space and attract clients who repeatedly come back when they need new loans:
- Long-Game Lending Partner: Growing businesses come back to Mulligan Funding again and again. Entrepreneurs and small business owners love having a trusted partner to walk them through the process, knowing that a lifelong lending partnership is in everyone’s best interest. Mulligan Funding works to keep customers happy and contribute to small business success stories.
- Streamlined application process: It only takes a few minutes to apply for a loan, and there are no hard credit checks ever to view loan offers. (1) Financial institutions take much longer to provide companies with small business loans.
- Rapid funding speed: You’ll get a rapid lending decision, and most loans offer funding in just one business day. (1)
- Human Underwriters may mean Lower Rates, More Capital and Higher Approvals: Unlike many funding partners who use a computer algorithm to dictate loan terms, Mulligan Funding’s human underwriting department has the ability to understand your complete story.
- Flexible lending solutions: Whether you’re seeking a working capital loan or other funding options, Mulligan Funding offers access to competitive, flexible terms and a manageable payment structure that works for your business. You could be eligible to borrow between $5,000 and $2,000,000. (*) You can make loan repayments over manageable daily or weekly intervals.
How to Get Started with Mulligan Funding
Receiving new capital in your business bank account gives you more options. You can make more investments in your own company and expand to the next level. A great company like Mulligan Funding can help you get the capital you need. Take the first step towards getting medium-sized business loans for your company. Visit Mulligan Funding today to request a quote or submit an online application. It’s free and won’t impact your credit score.