Headquartered in San Diego, Mulligan Funding specializes in providing working capital solutions to small and medium-sized businesses. It was founded in 2008 to meet the unique funding needs of business owners around the country and help them access capital with ease.
Mulligan Funding is family-owned and operated and focuses on cultivating healthy relationships with its customers. As your business lending provider, Mulligan Funding’s team will work closely with you to understand the financial needs of your business and tailor a customized working capital solution.
Term Loans for Small Businesses
How Mulligan Funding Small Business Loans Work
If you’re thinking about applying for a small business loan through Mulligan Funding, here’s what to expect:
- Step 1: Complete the simple online application. (*)
- Step 2: Get a lending decision in just a few hours. (1)
- Step 3: Receive funds in your account for your business as soon as the next business day. (1)
Types Of Business Loans Mulligan Funding Offers
Working Capital Loans
Working capital loans provide business owners with the funds they need to cover operating costs during rough financial patches or when unforeseen circumstances arise. You could get approved for between $5,000 and $2,000,000 with a six to 18-month repayment term.
Most decisions are made within a few hours and the funds can be in your account as soon as the next business day (1) .
Small Business Term Loans
Small Business Term loans cater to small business owners who want to take their company to the next level. Loan proceeds are commonly used to expand products or services, level up marketing plans, hire additional staff, open a new location, upgrade the company’s facilities, or purchase inventory or equipment.
You could qualify for $5,000 to $2,000,000 and get funding within 24 hours (1) . Loans are payable within 12 to 36 months, and there’s a significant upside. You’re free only to take what you need so you only pay for what you borrow. However, the remaining loan proceeds often remain intact for on-time borrowers. (3)
SBA Bridge Loans
SBA Bridge Loans give a temporary boost to business owners who have already applied for a loan with the U.S Small Business Administration but haven’t yet heard back. Loan amounts range from $5,000 to $2 million with 12-month terms. (Some borrowers may be eligible for discounts for early repayment).
Expect a lending decision in just a few hours and the disbursement of loan proceeds as soon as the next business day. (1)
Term Loans for Small Businesses
How To Qualify For A Small Business Loan Through Mulligan Funding
The qualification criteria vary by loan product. Here’s what you’ll need to be eligible for each:
- Working Capital Loan: minimum revenue of $120,000 in the past 12 months
- Small Business Term Loan: minimum revenue of $120,000 in the past 12 months and at least two years in business
- SBA Bridge Loan: minimum revenue of $500,000 in the past 12 months, at least two years in business and a FICO score of at least 700
Is Mulligan Funding a Good Company To Help my Business get Access to a Loan?
Mulligan Funding is a reputable lending partner with several exceptional ratings from clients on Google and Trustpilot. It also holds an A+ rating and accreditation from the Better Business Bureau (BBB). (2)
Why Choose Mulligan Funding For Your Business Loan
There’s a lot to love about Mulligan Funding. While Mulligan Funding prioritizes long-term lending partnerships, they have a simple and fast online application and funding process. Beyond its ratings of approval from customers, the company also features:
- Long-Game Lending Partner: Growing businesses keep coming back to Mulligan Funding again and again! Seeking your first business loan? Business owners love having a trusted partner to walk them through the process knowing that a lifelong lending partnership is in everyone’s best interest. Not your first alternative loan? The process of switching to a new lending partner can be extensive and stressful. Mulligan Funding vows to keep their partners happy for life!
- Streamlined application process: It only takes a few minutes to apply for loan, and there are no hard credit checks ever to view loan offers. (1)
- Rapid funding speed: You’ll get a rapid lending decision, and most loans offer funding in just one business day. (1)
- Human Underwriters may mean Lower Rates, More Capital and Higher Approvals: Unlike many lending partners who use a computer algorithm to dictate loan terms, Mulligan Funding’s human underwriting department has the ability to understand your complete story. Especially in a time when COVID-19 impacted how your business looks on paper, this human touch has been a life-saver for some of Mulligan Funding’s recent customers.
- Flexible lending solutions: You could be eligible to borrow between $5,000 and $2,000,000, with terms that fit your needs. (*)
How to Get Started with Mulligan Funding
Ready to explore potential loan solutions with Mulligan Funding? Complete the brief questionnaire on the website to get started. It’s free, won’t impact your credit score, and there’s no obligation to move forward if the loan offers don’t quite meet your company’s needs.