Headquartered in San Diego, Mulligan Funding is a family-owned lender that specializes in providing working capital solutions to small and medium-sized businesses. CEO David Leibowitz co-founded the company with his brother Mark in 2008 to meet the unique financial needs of America-based businesses. Mulligan Funding enables business owners around the country to access capital with ease.
Mulligan Funding’s partnership with fintech company Nuula helps them provide working capital and small business loans to a wider range of small business owners. This partnership with Mark Ruddock and the Nuula management team makes Mulligan Funding financial products accessible through Nuula’s new Term Loan feature. Nuula’s small business owners can learn more about these financial products through the Nuula app.
Mulligan Funding is family-owned and operated and focuses on cultivating healthy relationships with its customers. As your business lending provider, Mulligan Funding’s team will work closely with you to understand the financial needs of your business and tailor a customized solution for your needs. Mulligan Funding is great for entrepreneurs seeking working capital for short-term needs and small business term loans for longer-term investments.
How Mulligan Funding Small Business Loans Work
Unlike traditional banks, Mulligan Funding offers a fast and simple loan application process. Their tools and financial services make it easier to get the small business financing you need. If you’re thinking about applying for a small business loan through Mulligan Funding, you can expect the following process:
- Step 1: Complete the simple online application. (*)
- Step 2: Get a lending decision in just a few hours. (1)
- Step 3: Receive funds in your account for your business as soon as the next business day. (1)
Types Of Business Loans Mulligan Funding Offers
Working Capital Loans
Working capital loans provide business owners with the funds they need to cover operating costs during rough financial patches or when unforeseen circumstances arise. Mulligan Funding makes it easy to get the capital you need as quickly as possible. For example, small business owners could get approved for between $5,000 and $2,000,000 with a 3 to 24-month repayment term.
Most decisions are made within a few hours, and the funds can be in your account as soon as the next business day (1) . Mulligan Funding work capital loans have manageable daily or weekly repayment plans, depending on your preference.
Small Business Term Loans
Small Business Term loans cater to small business owners who want to take their company to the next level. Loan proceeds are commonly used to expand products or services, level up marketing plans, hire additional staff, open a new location, upgrade the company’s facilities, or purchase inventory or equipment.
You could qualify for $5,000 to $2,000,000 and get funding as soon as 24 hours (1) . Loans are payable within 3 to 24 months, and there’s a significant upside. You’re free only to take what you need, so you only pay for what you borrow. However, the remaining loan proceeds often remain intact for on-time borrowers. (3)
The delayed interest on a Mulligan Funding small business term loan works similarly to a business line of credit. You only take money out when you need it, and until then, you don’t pay interest. The Mulligan Funding difference is that their small business term loan is still a fixed-term loan. Business lines of credit have variable interest rates, which rise when the Fed raises rates. Variable rates also make cash flow less predictable since your loan payment would depend on a variable interest rate. Luckily, Mulligan Funding’s approach lets clients avoid worrying about that nuance.
A small business loan provides companies with the quick capital they need, but some business owners need additional loans. When you get close to repaying your loan with Mulligan Funding, you can start the process for a loan renewal. The lending partner platform lets small business owners replenish their loans and get additional financing.
Mulligan Funding clients with good payment history can qualify for an expedited approval process. You won’t have to jump through numerous hoops to obtain additional financing when you have demonstrated a history of reliable loan payments. The loan renewal program is one of the reasons many of Mulligan Funding’s clients return for repeat business. Entrepreneurs feel confident in the experience Mulligan Funding provides, and many of them come back for more capital after using their previous loan’s proceeds. In addition, the loan renewal program demonstrates Mulligan Funding’s commitment to developing long-term relationships with small business owners who use their financial services.
How To Qualify for a Small Business Loan Through Mulligan Funding
The qualification criteria vary by loan product. Here’s what you’ll need to be eligible for each:
- Working Capital Loan: minimum revenue of $120,000 in the past 12 months
- Small Business Term Loan: minimum revenue of $120,000 in the past 12 months and at least 6 months in business
Traditional banks have tougher requirements for their loans. Small business owners hoping to get a loan from a financial institution may need at least two years of business experience, good credit, and collateral. The process can also take several weeks with a traditional bank. Mulligan Funding offers a great experience and reliable customer service that accelerates the approval process so you get the financing you need.
Is Mulligan Funding a Good Company to Help my Business Get Access to a Loan?
Mulligan Funding is a reputable lending partner with several exceptional ratings from clients on Google and Trustpilot. It also holds an A+ rating and accreditation from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) (2) . Many small business clients have a positive experience with Mulligan Funding and get quick capital at competitive rates.
Why Choose Mulligan Funding for Your Business Loan
There’s a lot to love about Mulligan Funding. While Mulligan Funding prioritizes long-term lending partnerships, they have a simple and fast online application and funding process. Beyond its ratings of approval from customers, the company also presents the following advantages:
- No Hard Credit Checks: Mulligan Funding does not perform hard credit checks, even if you choose to fund with them.
- Long-Game Lending Partner: Growing businesses keep coming back to Mulligan Funding again and again! Seeking your first business loan? Business owners love having a trusted partner to walk them through the process, knowing that a lifelong lending partnership is in everyone’s best interest. Not your first alternative loan? The process of switching to a new lending partner can be extensive and stressful. Mulligan Funding vows to keep their partners happy for life.
- Streamlined application process: It only takes a few minutes to apply for a loan, and there are no hard credit checks ever to view loan offers. (1)
- Rapid funding speed: You’ll get a rapid lending decision, and most loans end up in your bank account in just one business day. (1)
- Human Underwriters may mean Lower Rates, More Capital and Higher Approvals: Unlike many lending partners who use a computer algorithm to dictate loan terms, Mulligan Funding’s human underwriting department has the ability to understand your complete story. Especially in a time when COVID-19 impacted how your business looks on paper, this human touch has been a lifesaver for some of Mulligan Funding’s recent customers.
- Flexible lending solutions: You could be eligible to borrow between $5,000 and $2,000,000, with terms that fit your needs. (*)
How to Get Started with Mulligan Funding
Ready to explore potential loan solutions with Mulligan Funding? Complete the brief form on the website to request a free quote for what could become your first or next business loan. You’ll get your quote fast, and this process won’t impact your credit score. If you like one of Mulligan Funding’s loans, it’s easy to move forward. However, there is no obligation to move forward if the loan offers don’t align with your company’s needs. You can visit Mulligan Funding’s site today to start the process.