What is Mulligan Funding?
Established in 2008, Mulligan Funding is a business lending partner that offers access to working capital to small and medium-sized businesses. The San Diego-based company prides itself on building relationships with its clients to ensure access to the funding needs that foster business growth are met.
Mulligan Funding also features a streamlined process that’s quick and straightforward (1) . Plus, business owners can choose from an assortment of loan options from Mulligan Funding’s in-house underwriting team—some of which aren’t readily available through traditional banks.
Why Choose Mulligan Funding For Your Business Loan
There’s no shortage of funding options for small business loans through traditional banks and online lenders. Still, Mulligan Funding could be the best choice for you as it features:
- Long-Game Lending Partner: Growing businesses come back to Mulligan Funding again and again. Business owners love having a trusted partner to walk them through the process knowing that a lifelong lending partnership is in everyone’s best interest. Mulligan Funding works to keep their customers happy for the life of their business.
- Streamlined application process: It only takes a few minutes to apply for a loan, and there are no hard credit checks ever to view loan offers. (1)
- Rapid funding speed: You’ll get a rapid lending decision, and most loans offer funding in just one business day. (1)
- Human Underwriters may mean Lower Rates, More Capital and Higher Approvals: Unlike many financial partners who use a computer algorithm to dictate loan terms, Mulligan Funding’s human underwriting department has the ability to understand your complete story, especially in a time when COVID-19 impacted how your business looks on paper, this human touch has been a life-saver for some of Mulligan Funding’s recent customers.
- Flexible lending solutions: Whether you’re seeking a working capital loan or other funding options, Mulligan Funding offers access to competitive, flexible terms, and a manageable payment structure that works for your business. You could be eligible to borrow between $5,000 and $2,000,000. (*)
Types Of Business Loans Mulligan Funding Offers
Working Capital Loans
Working capital loans are designed to help you get over temporary financial humps in your business and provide the funds needed to cover almost any business-related expense. Loan amounts range from $5,000 to $2,000,000 with a loan term between 6 and 18 months.
To qualify, you’ll need revenue of at least $120,000 over the past 12 months. You won’t be required to put up any hard collateral and you may be eligible for a working capital loan even if you have less-than-perfect credit.
You can get approved in as soon as a few hours and have the funds in your account as soon as the next business day. (*)
Small Business Term Loans
Small business term loans are ideal for business owners looking to expand their company’s offerings, hire more staff, ramp up marketing efforts, purchase inventory or equipment, open a new location, or make improvements to their current place of business.
These loan products are reserved for small businesses that have been in business for two or more years, operate profitably, and earned at least $120,000 in revenue the past 12 months.
If approved, you’ll receive between $5,000 and $2,000,000 with a 12 to 36 month repayment period. Additionally, you won’t be required to take all the funds at once—you’ll have the option to borrow only what you need so you only pay for what you’ve borrowed!
Most applications are reviewed and receive a lending decision within 24 hours. Funds are generally dispersed within two days following the loan approval. (1)
SBA Bridge Loans
SBA Bridge Loans are available to small business owners who’ve already applied for an SBA loan but are patiently awaiting formal approval. They range from $5,000 to $2 million and come with competitive interest rates.
You’ll have 12 months to repay the loan proceeds, even if your SBA application is denied. Plus, there are incentives (or discounts) if you pay the loan off early.
In order to qualify, you’ll need:
- Revenues of at least $500,000 over the past 12 months
- Two or more years in business
- A FICO score of 700 or higher
Some SBA Bridge Loans are approved in just a few hours and funded the next business day. (1)
Is Mulligan Funding a Good Company To Get A Loan Through?
Mulligan Funding is a reputable lending partner with several exceptional ratings from clients on Google and Trustpilot. It also holds an A+ rating and accreditation from the Better Business Bureau (BBB). (2)
How to Get Started with Mulligan Funding
Get started with Mulligan Funding by using the form on the website to request a free quote. It’s fast, simple and won’t affect your credit score.