Read about the different types of loans and understand how to get approved to get your funds quickly. Through a loan, you can buy a car, complete your home project, go on a holiday or pay all your debts in one bill.
Why Use a Loan
Loans usually have cheaper rates than credit cards, so it makes sense to apply for a loan rather than getting a new credit card or increasing the limit of a current one. So if you want to complete that home project you have in mind, or you want to buy a new car, go on a vacation, or consolidate all your debts to pay all at once while getting a cheaper rate, a loan may be the answer you have been looking for. A cheaper interest rate will save you money in the long run, and you can get all the funds you need at once.
What Types of Loans You Can Apply For?
- Personal Loans: Browse through different reputable and high rates lenders to find your needs’ best one. Or send an application in one click to get approved today.
- Home Improvement Loans: When it comes to home renovations, home equity loans and HELOCs are not your only options. Explore your options in this guide about home renovation loans.
- Small Business Loans: You can use these types of loans to power your small business growth.
- Debt Consolidation Loans: These types of personal loans allow you to consolidate all your loans in one payment at a better interest rate. More convenient and cheaper.
- Auto Loans: Apply for one if you are looking to buy a car. Get help with finding a lender no matter what your credit score is.
- Auto Refinance Loans: Same a debt consolidation loans, you can refinance your current car loan to reduce your monthly payments or get better terms with a different lender.
If you are a business owner looking for a loan, check out the guide on business loans.
Personal Loan Lenders
View here some of the lenders offering personal loans. Some of them can also help you with debt consolidation loans. Online marketplaces, like Monevo or Fiona, that partner with lenders will match you with a lender after submitting a single application if you don’t want to apply to multiple different lenders.
Check Into Cash
- Speed: 60 seconds qualification process with funds released in 24 hours
- Flexibility: Choose payday loans repaid on next payday or installment loans or repaid in few months
- Nationwide Reach: Online payday loans are available in 22 states
- Gold Standard: Consistent “best practices” standards for the personal loan industry according to the Community Financial Services Association of America (CFSA).
Fiona Personal Loans
- Get matched with prequalified loan offers
- Save time comparing pre-approved loans in one place
- Check your loan options with no impact on your credit score
- Get your money as soon as next business day
- Save time: Get connected and compare loan providers in under a minute
- Credit Score: Check your options to take a loan with no impact on your credit score
- Transparency: Easily review all the lenders that work with Monevo
- Award-winners: The company has won several international awards
- Get loans at very low interest rates
- Process your application very quickly to get funds in 1-2 days
- It takes only minutes to apply and get rates with their automated service
- Available across most states
How To Apply for a Loan
Applying for a loan is easy these days. You can do it in one click through a simple form or look into different lenders at a glance. If you get approved right away, funds are usually delivered within one week, sometimes even less than that. We have compiled a list of reputable lenders and have done all the research to compare and choose the best one for your needs. Depending on your circumstances, such as credit score, you can be approved right away and get your funds within one day with some lenders.