Current is a mobile app that helps consumers save money and spend smarter. Current makes it easy to invest in various assets, build your savings with up to a 4.00% Bonus on up to $6000, and monitor your financial habits. And now, the mobile app also lets you trade over 30 cryptocurrencies with no fees right from your checking account.
About the Current App
Current lets users buy and sell crypto, but it has several additional features. The mobile app is challenging the banking industry and offering perks you won’t find at traditional banks. Since Current is a mobile money management app, it has fewer overhead costs and passes the savings onto consumers. From early paydays to round-ups that make investing more straightforward, Current has features for everyone looking to fortify their finances.
What Is the Crypto Feature in Current and How Does It Work?
Current’s crypto feature gives you a wide selection of cryptos to buy and sell. While most crypto exchanges only let you trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, and a few altcoins, Current lets most investors choose from over 30 different cryptocurrencies. Investors can choose from BTC, USD Coin, Ether, crypto tokens, and other digital currencies. The only restrictions are in Hawaii and New York. While Hawaii does not allow crypto trading, New York may let Current offer 8-10 cryptocurrencies. The amount of cryptos New Yorkers can choose from is to be determined, but residents in other states can access over 30 cryptos through the Current app.
How Is It Different from Other Crypto Platforms?
Cryptocurrencies have become more accessible to investors in recent years. Current is one of the many crypto platforms you can choose, but why choose Current over other options? Current has these advantages over other crypto platforms.
- No trading fees: Most crypto platforms have high trading fees with each transaction. These fees add up for any investor, especially active traders. The trading fees can turn profits into losses, but not if you use Current. No trading fees mean you get to keep more of your money. You deserve to keep as much of your proceeds as possible for analyzing the charts, researching cryptos, and investing your money.
- Instant cash to crypto conversions: After selling crypto on most exchanges, you have to request a money transfer and wait a few days before you can access cash. Current lets you instantly access money when you sell crypto. This advantage can help you cover emergency expenses sooner. The process also works in reverse. Instead of waiting a few days for your money transfer to reach the crypto platform, you can invest in crypto with your Current spending account.
- Your money is in one dashboard: You don’t have to open multiple tabs to view your account, crypto portfolio, and other financial assets. Current is an all-in-one solution that makes it easy to see your net worth and manage your money. Seeing everything in a single dashboard makes it easier to manage your finances and discover opportunities.
- Ease of use: Current has a superior mobile interface and provides educational resources to get you up to speed on the crypto market and the latest information. Some of these resources help with crypto specifically. A beginner can learn the basics and have a more robust understanding of how crypto works. Current also has educational resources that cover other financial topics. You can buy crypto with a few clicks on Current without opening multiple tabs.
Should You Use the Current Crypto Platform?
The Current Crypto Platform lets you access all of Current’s financial products. While most crypto platforms only offer crypto-related solutions, Current provides up to a 4.00% Bonus savings pods and other features that help you save money and build wealth. Current also provides educational resources to aid investors looking to learn about crypto. In addition, Current offers up to 30 cryptos on its platform, while most crypto platforms offer fewer than 10 virtual currencies.
Invest in Cryptocurrency with Current and More
Millions of investors have added crypto to their portfolios. Cryptocurrencies offer portfolio diversification, and although they are high-risk, these assets can generate significant returns. Investors can quickly get started with Current and select from up to 30 cryptocurrencies. You can invest in crypto with a Current spending account and withdraw crypto proceeds into your account without any delay. These are two of several advantages that set Current apart from other crypto platforms.
If you don’t want to go all-in on crypto and want to put some of your money into risk-free assets, Current can also help. Most financial institutions have their interest rates set below 0.50% Bonus. You can put your money into Treasury and corporate bonds, but they don’t generate returns as high as Current’s savings pods. You can get up to a 4.00% Bonus on your money (up to $6000) by leaving it alone.
The mobile app also comes with spending insights that reveal ways to save money. Strategically trimming your expenses gives you more money to invest and lets your wealth compound at a faster rate. You may occasionally spend more funds than you have in your checking account, and Current can help with that, too. Current provides fee-free overdraft protection. (4) Most financial institutions will immediately charge fees the moment you overdraw your balance. These fees can significantly hurt consumers who live paycheck to paycheck, but Current users have more leeway.
Current offers many features that extend beyond crypto. Consumers can create an account in two ways. You can either visit Current’s website or download their mobile app to get started on their platform.
How to Get Started with Investing in Crypto with Current
Are you ready to get into crypto? While the price of Bitcoin has fallen recently, some investors see the current market situation as a compelling buying opportunity. Cryptocurrencies have historically recovered from their crashes and increased in total value. Investors make the most money buying assets when others are fearful. You can start buying crypto with Current with the following steps:
- Sign up for a Current personal account: You can download the Current app or visit their website to create your account.
- Transfer money into your Current account: You can do this with another bank account. Current users can set their Current account as their preferred way to receive payments for future direct deposits.
- Open the crypto tab: You must accept the terms and conditions before accessing the features.
- Browse the cryptocurrencies on Current’s crypto platform: Once you find a crypto asset you like, you can select ‘Buy,’ decide how much crypto you want and confirm your purchase.
Current makes it easy to embrace crypto and add it to your portfolio. Cryptocurrency trading and other financial capabilities make the company offer a compelling mobile finance solution for many consumers. You can manage your money stress-free and grow your portfolio with digital assets.