Zero Mortgage takes the stress and guesswork out of finding a suitable mortgage. Its team of seasoned professionals is committed to providing you with an exceptional lending experience. Plus, Zero Mortgage is known for its competitive loan terms and fast closing times, making it a lender worth considering.
What is Zero Mortgage?
Established in 2001, Zero Mortgage is a mortgage company based in Illinois. It started as a retail originator and introduced wholesale mortgage products in 2008. To date, Zero Mortgage has originated over $36 billion in mortgages and continues to expand.
How Does Zero MortgageWork?
Zero Mortgage offers home purchase and refinance solutions. You can also apply to become an approved broker with Zero Mortgage and offer both conventional conforming loans and conforming high-balance loans to your borrowers.
What Makes Zero Mortgage Unique?
With a team of mortgage professionals that have over 100 years of experience, Zero Mortgage is revolutionizing the mortgage industry. Borrowers and lending partners enjoy a streamlined process that features fast funding times and personalized relationships. Zero Mortgage also looks beyond tax returns, bank statements and credit scores to identify the right mortgage option for you.
Furthermore, you can expect to have access to an open line of communication and receive exceptional customer service on all platforms throughout the lending process. And if you’re a mortgage broker, Zero Mortgage features a suite of tools to help you grow your lending business.
Get a Mortgage with Zero Mortgage
Zero Mortgage offers several home mortgage options to consumers looking to purchase a home.
These loan products are ideal for borrowers with good credit score and generally require a down payment as low as 3 percent.
You’ll get a set monthly payment for the life of the loan with a fixed-rate mortgage.
Investment property mortgages cater to real estate investors or consumers who want to purchase a home but already own at least one property.
Refinance with Zero Mortgage
You can also use Zero Mortgage to refinance an existing mortgage.
Use a rate-and-term refinance to get a lower interest rate or a different loan term.
Convert a portion of your home’s equity into cash with a cash-out refinance.
Does Zero Mortgage Charge Fees?
No, Zero Mortgage does not assess the application, processing, underwriting, or other lender fees. However, you can expect to pay closing costs as you would with any other lender when purchasing or refinancing a home.
What are Other Customers’ Reviews Saying About Zero Mortgage?
- It was a smooth process, from the first phone call to the closing, and Zero Mortgage kept me in the loop every step of the way. Zero Mortgage also offered the lowest interest rate out of all the lenders I applied with, and they didn’t charge me any origination fees. So if you want to buy a house or refinance, I highly recommend checking out Zero Mortgage.—Steven (BBB)
- This was by far the easiest refinance ever. My loan officers were very professional, responsive and proactive. The loan portal was also very user-friendly and easy to navigate, and the loan costs were the lowest I could find. I’d highly recommend Zero Mortgage based on my own personal experience.—Ronda (BBB)
- Zero Mortgage was courteous, professional and timely. I worked closely with my advisor through a challenging refinance and always felt like I could contact him at any time and receive a prompt response. The level of service he provided was excellent. —Stephanie (BBB)
How to Get Started with Zero Mortgage
You can get started by completing this online form. When you’re ready to apply for a loan, you will follow this simple three-step process:
- Step 1: Select your home.
- Step 2: Submit an application.
- Step 3: Receive your pre-approval.