Are you planning to purchase a new home soon? There’s no shortage of lenders to choose from, but not all are created equal. So, it’s vital to research your options to find a reputable mortgage provider, like Zero Mortgage Company, that is committed to providing you with exceptional customer service. Zero Mortgage also features an assortment of tailored home purchase mortgage solutions to meet your unique funding needs.
About Zero Mortgage
Zero Mortgage was founded in 2001 by Dmitry Godin as a retail mortgage originator. It has since morphed into a company that’s revolutionizing the way residential borrowers do business. There’s also a wholesale component to Zero Mortgage, which was introduced in 2008 and continues to thrive and help more lending partners and mortgage brokers grow their businesses.
What Types of Home Purchase Mortgages Does Zero Mortgage Offer?
There’s no shortage of home loan options to choose from with Zero Mortgage.
Conventional loans are a good fit for borrowers with strong credit scores. For example, you could get approved for a down payment of just 3 percent, but you’ll have to pay private mortgage insurance until you reach 20 percent in equity.
If you want to buy a home that exceeds the conforming loan limit set by the Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA), a jumbo loan could be suitable. However, you’ll generally need good or excellent credit and a down payment of at least 10 percent to qualify.
Fixed-rate mortgages come with the same interest rate over the loan term. So, you’ll get predictable monthly principal and interest payments.
Adjustable-rate mortgages are ideal for borrowers who only plan to own the home for a short period since interest rates fluctuate over time. Consequently, you will likely start with a lower payment that changes with market conditions.
Zero Mortgage also features two refinance options – one is for a rate-and-term refinance that allows you to refinance to get a different interest rate or change your repayment period.
If you want to swap out some of your equity for cash, a cash-out refinance is the other refinance option that could work for you. Your current mortgage will be replaced with a new one, and the amount you pull out will be added to the new loan.
Are you wanting to buy another home and use it as an investment property? Zero Mortgage may be able to lend a helping hand with mortgage options designed for this purpose.
Benefits of Purchasing a Mortgage from Zero Mortgage
Before applying for a loan with Zero Mortgage, you should know about the host of benefits customers enjoy.
- Seamless online lending experience: Zero Mortgage aims to provide its customer with an experience that’s quick, simple and saves them money.
- Tailored solutions: You’ll work with an experienced advisor to review potential loan options and find a mortgage program that fits your needs.
- Minimal fees: Skip the origination fees you’ll find with other lenders and keep more of your hard-earned money in your pocket.
- Competitive interest rates: Zero Mortgage’s interest rates are often below the industry average.
- Exceptional customer service: The dedicated team of loan advisors is available to offer support via phone or email.
Requirements for a Home Purchase Mortgage from Zero Mortgage
The eligibility criteria will depend on the home loan you select. Inquire with a member of the Zero Mortgage team to learn more.
How to Get a Purchase Mortgage from Zero Mortgage
When you’re ready to apply for a loan, follow these steps to help facilitate a simple, stress-free lending experience:
- Step 1: Get prequalified before shopping for the perfect home.
- Step 2: Submit a formal application.
- Step 3: Receive your final approval and close on your new home loan.
Simple as that. Learn more about Zero Mortgage, explore your loan options or check your rate by submitting an online inquiry.