Billd is a payment solution that allows contractors to offer 120-day terms to pay for commercial construction materials. They will pay the material’s suppliers, and contractors will pay them later. This way, contractors can access funds to purchase materials upfront with the flexibility of offering longer terms to their clients and have clear and straightforward repayments. Therefore, Billd helps contractors not to miss out on projects due to cash flow.
Construction materials suppliers can access a more extensive customer base and increase orders value. By selling through Billd, suppliers can get paid upfront for the construction materials while offering flexible terms to pay for materials over time. Therefore, Billd can help suppliers expand their businesses, helping them sell more with less risk.
Co-founders Chris Doyle and Jesse Weissburg have broad experience working with contractors across the country, making them realize how the lack of access to funds can prevent contractors from taking on more projects and work on their terms.
Billd then started with the mission of helping contractors access working capital to grow their businesses and remove the frustration and hardship of payment delays on suppliers’ end.
Contractors: How It Works
Contractors can get commercial materials upfront and pay for them later in 4 simple steps:
- Buy materials through Billd from any supplier
- They pay suppliers before shipping materials
- Start building and payback within 120 days
Suppliers: Why Partner with Billd
Suppliers can get paid upfront for the materials offering contractors flexible payment terms with fewer risks on their end. Some of the benefits for suppliers are:
- Get paid upfront while contractors get 120-day payment terms
- Increase sales enabling customers to buy now and pay later
- Reduce risks by eliminating late payments
- Integrate Billd into your purchase process to take care of the admin
What Makes Billd Different from Banks and Lenders?
Billd is a construction company led by subject matter experts with extensive experience in the industry. They believe contractors as the backbone of the economy, so they deserve to be treated as such:
- Construction Expertise: They specialize in funding construction, while banks or other lenders will fund everything.
- Real Partnership: As subject matter experts, Billd doesn’t treat you like another application for a generic loan but, like an excited contractor about to start a new project.
- Flexible Terms: While banks or other lenders may penalize you for late payments, Billd will work with you to find a solution together that works on both ends.
If you work with them, they promise to connect you with a real person who understands your industry and works together to grow and meet your business goals on your terms.
Whether you are a contractor or a material supplier in the construction industry, let Billd help you grow your business. Enroll with Billd today.
Billd Customer Success Stories
Billd is proud of its company and ability to help others. Explore a few of their success stories.
Relying on capital reserves and lines of credit, Castle Black struggled with less than optimal repayment terms. Billd stepped in to help with its funding options. Within several months, most of the funding issues were resolved, and the company expanded into other states.
HMC found themselves in the position of putting down hefty deposits on needed equipment to finance. With customer materials required, the company had to stretch its cash reserves and limit its growth. Billd has helped the business acquire their needs without touching the cash reserves and negotiate discounts.
CitiGreen struggled with projects that came in groups while their credit lines wouldn’t allow them to make the purchases needed to complete the projects. Billd has allowed the company to purchase from new vendors without credit checks to meet all their projects’ needs.