BadCreditLoans.com is a free online service that matches you with lenders that offer loans for people with bad credit. Using their online service is free, and you have no obligation to accept any loan offer.
One of the benefits of using BadCreditLoans.com is that if they can’t match you to any lender who will approve your loan offer, they will offer alternative solutions for you to consider, like debt relief or credit counseling services.
You can get $500 to $10,000 loan amounts through BadCreditLoans.com. Since this service is designed to help people with bad credit access financing, there is no minimum credit score needed to apply for a loan.
Loan Rates, Fees and Terms
BadCreditLoans.com is not a lender but instead a service to help you find loan offers from lenders for you. For this reason, the terms and rates of the loan will depend on your circumstances and the lender that extends the offer. The loan terms, such as term length, fees, such as prepayment or origination fees, and interest rate to know the cost of your loan, will be presented to you before you accept the offer. Therefore, you must understand the terms and rates before accepting it, so do your research or contact the BadCreditLoans.com customer service if you have any questions before accepting your loan offer. Ensure you look into the most common terms of a loan:
- The APR: This is the cost of your loan, the annual percentage rate charged for borrowing the money. And whether it is fixed (so it will stay the same)or variable (it can change)
- The term: This is how much time you need to repay your loan, like three months or two years.
- The fees: These are fees charged by the lender, like origination fees (one-time cost of originating the loan charged at the beginning), early payment fees (charges for paying your loan earlier), or other fees.
- The repayment terms: How much you will be paying and how often, such as monthly payments. And how you can make payments, whether online or through bank transfer, etc.
To complete the online application form, you must meet the following qualification requirements:
- You must be 18 years old 9or older.
- You will have to provide proof of citizenship, like an SSN or legal residency proof.
- You need to have a regular income from full-time employment, self-employment, disability, or Social Security benefits.
- You need to have a checking account under your name.
- You will have to provide work and home phone numbers.
- You will have to provide a valid email address.
How to Apply for a Loan With BadCreditLoans.com
The application process is simple and is completed online. Once you have gathered all the information needed, you can visit the BadCreditLoans.com website, select the amount you want to borrow, and complete the online application form.
Once you have done this, BadCreditLoans.com will send your information to their network of lenders, and you will get loan offers if you qualify for any lender in their network.
When you receive your loan offers, you can review the terms, fees, and loan rates. At this point, you can choose to accept the offer, in which case you will be signing an agreement directly with the lender, or decline it as there is no obligation for you to accept an offer.
If BadCreditLoans.com can’t match you to a lender and you receive no offers, they may send you recommendations of services you can use to improve your credit scores or to reduce your debt so you can qualify for loans in the future. But, again, you are in no obligation to use these services if you don’t want to.
Get Started With BadCreditLoans.com
The process is easy and completed online in the following steps:
- Visit the BadCreditLoans.com website.
- Choose the amount you want to borrow.
- Fill out the online form.
- Review loan offers from lenders.
- Accept your loan offer to receive your funds.
BadCreditLoans.com is not a lender; they offer a service to find lenders in their network to provide you with loans. So you will ultimately be signing off for a loan with a lender in their network and making repayments directly to the lender.