Debt Settlement Company Reviews
These top five debt settlement companies offer programs designed to help the average consumer reduce unsecured debts, like credit cards, but each also offers unique features that will provide further aid dependent on your specific situation. If you've been worrying about making payments, stop the cycle of debt now with one of these companies.
Top 5 Companies
- A+ Accredited by the Better Business Bureau
- Accredited members of the AFCC- American Fair Credit Council
- Your personalized program does not require you to get a loan
- Bank accounts set up in your name so you have complete control
- Any forgiven debt will be considered as taxable income
- Negotiating power to negotiate bigger savings for you
- Team of highly trained debt professionals available every step of the way
- Choose the amount and frequency of your deposits
- Low monthly deposit and no fees are charged until you see results
- Member of the AFCC and provide transparency into your debt relief options
- You don’t owe a penny until you achieve a debt reduction
- Absolute transparency offered to you with no pressure or sales tactics
- Experienced debt arbitrators have extensive knowledge available for you
- Help setting up a secure trust and build it up with automatic payments
- Ability to create a payment plan you can live with and afford
- Get the experience of our services over 16 years nationwide
- See excellent online reviews from prior clients
- Fees for the in-house debt resolution program are 20% or less of the total debt
- Get free credit restoration, with a top rated credit restoration company
- Counselors with backgrounds such as financial planning, CPA, business owners, and more
- Certified professionals available for you as a trusted partner in your journey
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and ISO 9001:2000 registered organization
- Accredited, trusted, and proven to work for over 5 million people
- Dedication to serving customers honestly and fairly
- Have the latest information on trends and laws related to credit card debt and debt relief
If you’re already in debt, you know it can feel as though you’ll never get out. With the help of a supportive and proven debt settlement company, you’ll find the same solution thousands of others have: peace of mind.
However, it’s important to be responsible when looking for companies, so always look for—at a minimum—accreditation from the AFCC and the IAPDA so you know you are handing your money over to someone who is legitimate. As the top five debt settlement companies compared above show, a reputable company will offer you dedicated, human support throughout the process, charge only a reasonable fee, and give you options to help tailor your program to terms that make sense.
Start to regain control of your financial situation by understanding your credit, and how it may be affecting your loan terms.
Get your credit report today and take the first step.