Freedom Debt Relief is the biggest debt negotiator in the U.S. If you want to become debt-free, they can help you pay off, settle and negotiate unsecured debts like credit cards, medical or department stores debt, or personal loans.
With a passionate team that cares about people, they will help you make a personalized plan to overcome debt as fast as possible.
Freedom Debt Relief Story
Andrew Housser and Brad Stroh founded Freedom Debt Relief in 2002 to help people struggling with debt. They wanted to provide financial services and education to reduce debt, build wealth, and achieve financial freedom. Today, they employ over 2,000 professionals that have been resolving debts for over 600,000 clients for more than 15 years.
To keep up with their success, Freedom Deb Relief works hard to make a difference in the industry:
- They will not charge you any fees until before they have negotiated a debt settlement.
- They help establish the 2010 Federal Trade Commission rules to ban abusive debt settlement practices.
- They are a founding member of the American Fair Credit Council (AFCC), dedicated to promoting and adhering to the credit advocacy industry’s best practices.
- They are a Platinum member of the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators.
Ultimately, their team will ensure you have all the information to make an informed decision to solve your debt problems.
The Freedom Debt Relief Program
Freedom Debt Relief team is highly trained to help people who want to overcome debt as quickly as possible. When you enroll in their program, you can trust they will do as much as possible to help you achieve financial freedom.
How Does It Work?
Debt relief can help you leave your debt behind you without paying the total amount you owe. The process usually involves the Freedom Debt Relief experts who negotiate with your creditors to settle your debt for less of what you owe in total. This means you can get our debt faster at fewer costs.
When you enroll in the Freedom Debt Relief Program, a trained expert will create a custom debt relief program adjusted to your circumstances and needs to get you the best possible results.
This plan typically has four phases:
- Build: You will make a monthly deposit into an FDIC-insured savings account under your control. As your savings grow, Freedom Debt Relief will start working on a personalized plan to get you out of debt.
- Negotiate: Once you have built up enough funds in your account, they will start negotiating with your creditors to settle debts for less than you owe.
- Settle: The Freedom Debt Relief team will start settling debts one by one, always asking for your authorization and approval.
- Freedom: Once you have paid off the entire settlement amount, you will be officially debt-free.
Throughout the whole process, you will be supported by a dedicated expert who will answer your questions and address your concerns. You will also have complete visibility on how the program is going through their online client dashboard, where you can track your progress and the program status at any time from anywhere.
What Type of Debt Is The Program For?
The Freedom Debt Relief Program is designed to help you get out of unsecured debt only. Unsecured debt is a debt with no collateral as a security interest, so the creditor can’t take any property off you to pay the debt without a judgment. Most common types of unsecured debt include credit cards, most personal loans, medical bills, or department store debt.
Freedom Debt Relief can not help you with other types of debt like federal student loans, mortgages, auto loans, utility bills, taxes, or lawsuits.
How Much Does the Program Cost?
Freedom Debt Relief will charge you a % of the debt you owe as a fee to negotiate your debt with creditors, usually between 15% and 25%. The good thing is that they don’t charge any upfront fees; you will only pay them after they have negotiated your debt settlements.
How To Get Out of Debt With Freedom Debt Relief
To help you achieve financial freedom, they make it easy for you to get started with the program. You can easily complete a simple online form to get started today.