LoanMe offers an efficient loan process to get you approved and funded at record speed. So, you can cover that unexpected financial emergency, consolidate debt using a debt consolidation loan, make much-needed home improvements, pay medical bills or pay for that special occasion with ease. Plus, you’ll have several months to repay what you borrow, and the monthly payments are affordable and won’t stretch your wallet too thin.
Unlike traditional banks and other online lenders, LoanMe offers lower loan amounts and requires a lower credit score (as long as you can present proof of income). This means your chances of getting approved for a loan through LoanMe increase since they look beyond your personal credit score.
Headquartered in Anaheim, California, LoanMe offers personal and business loan products to underserved consumers. Funding is available seven days a week – some loan products are funded in three to four hours. Even better, you can explore your loan options with no impact on your credit score.
How Does LoanMe Work?
You can use the online platform to explore personal and business loan options. It’s quick and easy to get pre-approved, and there’s no obligation to move forward if you don’t find the perfect fit. Even better, select loan products have some of the fastest funding times in the industry.
LoanMe Personal Loans Review
Dealing with an unexpected financial emergency and having trouble getting approved for a loan? Or maybe you want to consolidate debt, make a large purchase, fund a significant life event or make a significant home repair? Even when other lenders say no, LoanMe may say yes!
You could get approved for a personal loan in minutes. And unlike other lenders that take several days or even weeks to approve applications and fund loans, LoanMe offers 24/7 approvals and personal loan funding every day of the week.
LoanMe Personal Loan Terms and Rates
Loan amounts range from $1,000 to $30,000. The interest rate is fixed and depends on your credit score and profile, loan amount and loan term. Generally, the most competitive interest rates go to the borrowers with the highest credit scores. Be mindful that loan terms are determined on a case-by-case basis.
LoanMe Personal Loans Fees
Below is a breakdown of fees for personal loans. Also, keep in mind that each state has rules and regulations regarding the assessment of personal loan fees.
- No application fees: You will pay zero dollars for LoanMe to process your application. And the pre-qualification process will have no impact on your credit score.
- No commission fees: LoanMe does not charge any commission fees.
- Origination Fees: You may be assessed origination fees when opening a personal loan.
- Late payment fees: LoanMe may charge fees for payments made after the cut-off time on the due date.
- Early payment fees: There are no prepayment penalties if you pay your loan off early. In fact, you’re encouraged to do so to save on interest.
They also offer budget-friendly financing solutions to help you access the funds you need through a personal loan.
What is the Estimated Funding Time for a LoanMe Personal Loan?
Many borrowers receive their loan proceeds in as little as three to four hours. If your loan amount is $10,000 or lower and you have an active debit card, you could get funded 7 days a week – even on holidays.
How to Qualify for a Personal Loan with LoanMe
To qualify for a personal loan, you should be at least 18 years of age and have an active checking account with online banking access. You could be eligible for a loan with a minimum FICO score of 500 (depending on the state you live in), as long as they can validate your monthly income.
You’ll also need to provide the following:
- A photocopy of your driver’s license, passport or state-issued photo identification,
- A voided check
- A recent pay stub or proof of self-employment (if applicable)
How to Apply for a Personal Loan from LoanMe
Here’s how the application process works:
- Step 1: Complete the online form on LoanMe’s website to determine if you’re eligible for a personal loan. It only takes a few minutes, and there’s no impact on your credit score.
- Step 2: If you pre-qualify for a personal loan, submit the requested documentation to your loan specialist to finalize the application.
- Step 3: Upon approval, review the loan documents and e-sign on the dotted line.
- Step 4: Receive the loan proceeds in your bank account and use them however you see fit.
Other Loan Types LoanMe Offers
LoanMe also offers funding options for small business owners, and a prime loan option to access lower interest rates on your personal loan with LoanMe.
LoanMe Prime Loans
Access lower interest rates on your personal loan with the LoanMe Prime loan product. With loan amounts ranging from $3100 to $10,000, you can get funded as fast as 3-4 hours after your approval. Submit your information online 24/7 to pre-qualify with no impact on your credit score.
LoanMe offers business loans between $3,500 and $250,000 in Alabama, Arizona, California, the District of Columbia (Washington, D.C.), Delaware, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Maine, Missouri, Mississippi, North Carolina, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Ohio, Oregon, South Carolina, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
You’ll enjoy an affordable, fixed monthly payment for up to 10 years. Plus, there are no prepayment penalties if you decide to pay the loan off early. Even better, you could get a loan even if you’re a relatively new business owner. This is because LoanMe only requires you to be in business for 90 days to be considered for funding.
You should also meet these requirements:
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Have an active business checking account that’s been open for at least 90 days
- Have access to online banking
- Have a Federal Employer Identification Number (EIN) for your business
The lender will also request a photocopy of your driver’s license, state-issued identification card or passport and a voided check. You’ll also need to give LoanMe authorization to perform a credit check.
View your options any time of the day or night by submitting the online form. If you’re eligible for a loan and decide to move forward, you could receive funds in as little as two to four hours.
Many business owners use the funds to fill income gaps, cover payroll, pay invoices, purchase equipment and inventory or expand operations. A business loan from LoanMe can also help you cover start-up costs if you’re operating a relatively new business venture.