Do you seek a flexible funding source to unlock more opportunities in your business? Consider a commercial real estate loan from Biz2Credit.
This flexible loan option lets you leverage the equity you’ve built up in commercial properties you currently own to level up your business.
Commercial Real Estate Loans
How Do Commercial Real Estate Loans Work?
Commercial real estate loans are available through traditional banks, online lenders and private investors. If you’d prefer an online lender, you can go with Biz2Credit, to quickly get the loan you need.
The lenders in the Biz2Credit network feature commercial real estate loans from $250,000 to $6 million with interest rates starting at 10 percent. Loans are secured by commercial property you already own – the more equity you’ve built up, the better. If you are approved by Biz2Credit, you’ll get a loan term between 12 and 36 months.
Here’s an overview of how Biz2Credit’s commercial real estate loans work:
- Step 1: Register for a free Biz2Credit account and create your online profile. Simply input basic information about your business to help the platform gauge how it can best assist your company with its funding needs. It’s easy and takes less than a minute of your time.
- Step 2: Apply for a commercial real estate loan by completing the online form and uploading the requested documentation. Most small business owners spend four or fewer minutes applying for funding.
- Step 3: Review potential loan offers, which are generally accessible within 24 hours. You can also speak with a dedicated commercial real estate loan specialist to determine what loan amount fits your business best. Our CRE team guides you through the process so you have someone helping you all along the way.
- Step 4: Finalize your loan application, verify business banking information and sign the loan documents.
- Step 5: Access your funds. Be mindful that funding times vary by lender.
Small business owners who meet these criteria could be eligible for funding:
- Have ownership of one or more commercial properties
- Own a business that’s been open for at least 18 months
- Earn annual business revenues of more than $250,000
- Have a personal credit score of 660 or higher
What Can You Use A Real Estate Loan For?
Loan proceeds can be used to purchase a new property, refinance a property you already own or make upgrades to an existing income-producing property in your portfolio. Some business owners also use the funds to purchase a new business, expand operations or refinance existing business loans.
Commercial Real Estate Loans
Benefits Of Biz2Credit Commercial Real Estate Loans
Biz2Credit makes it easy to work loan payments into your company’s budget. You can choose from monthly or interest-only payment options, just to name a few.
Dedicated Funding Specialists
You can connect with a dedicated funding specialist that’s well-versed in commercial real estate free of charge. These experts are standing by to help you evaluate the funding amount that fits your business needs so you can make an informed decision.
Fast Loan Approvals
It only takes four minutes to submit your application for funding and upload the requested documentation. If you are approved, you can connect with a commercial real estate loan specialist right away to complete and submit the formal application and get one step closer to funding.
Is A Commercial Real Estate Loan Right For Your Business?
A commercial real estate loan could work for your business if you have good credit, own a commercial property and earn $250,000 or more in annual revenue. It’s equally vital that you own commercial property and have a viable plan to use the funds, like a business expansion, refinance or acquisition.
But suppose you’re experiencing a cash crunch or don’t currently own commercial property. In that case, you may want to look into a business term loan or working capital funding, that Biz2credit also offers.
How To Apply For A Commercial Real Estate Loan With Biz2Credit
If you’re ready to explore commercial real estate loan options with Biz2Credit, use this online form to get started. It’s quick, easy and you can get pre-qualified right away.