The Angel Oak Jumbo loan helps consumers purchase expensive homes. Angel Oak offers an interest-only loan option that reduces your monthly payments in the short term. Borrowers can obtain up to $3.5 million in funds from an Angel Oak Jumbo loan.
Finance Expensive Properties
About Angel Oak
Not every conventional lender can meet your home financing needs. Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac have limits around financing that Angel Oak can help you overcome. Angel Oak Home Loans offers traditional and non-traditional (non-QM) mortgage loans that provide consumers with more flexibility.
Gold Prime Jumbo
A Gold Prime Jumbo loan can provide up to $3.5 million of financing for your property purchase. Borrowers can acquire a property with as little as 10% down, even if they have a 50% debt-to-income ratio. Most conventional lenders will reject your application if you have a debt-to-income ratio above 45%. Borrowers can use a Gold Prime Jumbo loan to finance a primary, second home, or investment property. Borrowers can select from single-family, townhomes, and warrantable condos. A Gold Prime Jumbo loan requires seven years of seasoning for anyone who has endured a foreclosure, short sale, bankruptcy, or deed-in-lieu.
A Prime Jumbo loan provides financing up to $3 million. The property types for a Prime Jumbo loan are the same as a Gold Prime Jumbo loan, along with the seasoning rules. Both of these loans provide refinancing flexibility for borrowers who want to cash out or get better rates.
Non-QM Platinum Jumbo
A Non-QM Platinum Jumbo loan provides financing up to $3 million. The property types for a Non-QM Platinum Jumbo loan are the same as Angel Oak’s Prime and Gold Prime Jumbo loans. Borrowers can obtain Non-QM Platinum Jumbo loans for unwarranted condos, a perk the other two loans do not provide. You can get one of these loans if you are only four years out of foreclosure. The other loans require seven years of seasoning. This loan also has a 1-year tax return program available. If last year was your strongest revenue year, and you don’t want to show prior years’ tax returns, this choice is for you.
Finance Expensive Properties
Benefits of Angel Oak Jumbo Loan
- Financing for more expensive properties: Conventional loans have limits that restrict you from acquiring more expensive properties. Conventional loans won’t help if you’re looking at a high-end multifamily complex, the home of your dreams, or other investment that exceeds their limits. An Angel Oak Jumbo Loan provides extra financing of up to $3.5 million. Any loan amount over $1.5 million requires a borrower-paid second appraisal.
- Increase cash flow with interest-only loans: Angel Oak provides interest-only loans for qualifying borrowers. You only pay the interest for the first few years of your loan, initially leading to lower monthly payments. This approach increases cash flow in the moment and gives borrowers time to flip the property before the costs get higher. You will eventually have to pay the entire loan. The interest-only loan only provides short-term savings.
- Investing choices: Angel Oak will give you a jumbo loan for various property types. You can buy a single-family home, investment property, secondary home, and other properties. Not all lenders offer the same flexibility as Angel Oak.
- Refinancing: You can do cash-out or rate-term refinance to save money or obtain extra cash.
- Seasoning: Angel Oak will work with you even if you’ve had a foreclosure, short sale, bankruptcy, or deed-in-lieu. The Prime and Gold Prime Jumbo loans require seven years of seasoning. However, you can get started with a Non-QM Platinum Jumbo loan in as little as four years out of a foreclosure. Conventional lending companies and mortgage brokers may have stricter guidelines.
Who Is The Angel Oak Jumbo Loan Best For?
- Purchasing an expensive property: Expensive properties won’t conform to conventional loans. You’ll have to look for another funding source, and Angel Oak has the answer. You can obtain a loan of up to $3.5 million with their help. Whether people are eying new home purchases or seeking an investment property with high cash flow potential, Angel Oak can help.
- Borrowers seeking more debt-to-income flexibility: Angel Oak accepts borrowers with debt-to-income ratios as high as 50%. Conventional lenders and most jumbo loan providers won’t accept a debt-to-income ratio higher than 43%. Angel Oak’s accommodation helps some borrowers obtain financing when they couldn’t get it from other lenders.
- Borrowers who want to delay the loan repayment: Angel Oak offers an interest-only loan in most states. Borrowers pay the interest first before paying off any of the principal. While you won’t build equity until you touch the principal, this loan increases your cash flow in the moment. You can make up for it in the future with higher rent prices and a higher occupancy rate. Lower monthly payments give flippers more time to fix, list, and sell the property. Homeowners can use the flexibility of lower payments in the short-term to find higher-paying jobs, get a raise, or wait for invoice payments to arrive.
- You have more money for a down payment: Since jumbo loans enable borrowers to finance expensive properties, you can expect a higher down payment. Depending on how much money you want to borrow for a jumbo loan, you may need more than $100,000 sitting in the bank. Plan out a 10%-20% down payment for the jumbo loan.
- Higher credit score: Each jumbo program has different requirements, but you will need a higher credit score to qualify for most jumbo loans. Angel Oak Home Loans provides some of its borrowers with millions of dollars, resulting in significant risk on their end. A high credit score makes any lender feel more confident in giving you the funds for your purchase.
How Can You Get A Jumbo Home Loan With Angel Oak?
Borrowers can visit Angel Oak’s website to get more information about their jumbo home loans and other financial products. You can fill out their simple form to request a loan. A Licensed Mortgage Professional will get in touch shortly after you submit the form.
Angel Oak offers FHA home loans, conventional loans, VA home loans, and other financing choices. You can get the complete list of their financial products through their website.
Other Loan Products Offered by Angel Oak
- Bank Statement Loan: Borrowers can use bank statements instead of tax returns to verify their income. These loans help self-employed home buyers qualify for financing.
- 1099 Income Loan: 1099 workers may have difficulty qualifying for conventional loans. The 1099 Income Loan gives these underserved borrowers an easier path to financing.
- Investor Cash Flow Loan: Angel Oak looks at cash flow to qualify you for a loan. You won’t have to provide information about your personal income to qualify.
- Asset Qualifier Loan: Borrowers can use assets instead of income to qualify for a loan. Retirement, checking, savings, and stock brokerage accounts help you qualify for a loan.
- ITIN Mortgage Loan: Borrowers don’t need a social security number to obtain this loan. Borrowers can qualify for this loan with up to 50% debt-to-income.
- Foreign National Program: Angel Oak offers financing flexibility for people living outside the U.S. Angel Oak considers a property’s cash flow instead of a borrower’s income when giving loans.
- Traditional Home Loans: Borrowers can select from many traditional financing options such as conventional, FHA, USDA, and VA home loans.