Wise is on a mission to modernize business banking. Offering business bank accounts and the opportunity for partners who want to provide business banking as a service to their customers, the Wise team is rethinking how banking works to provide businesses with tools to enable them to advance financially.
Wise Business Banking Services
Wise provides business bank accounts and an out of of the box solution for companies that provide business banking as a service to their customers.
Bank Accounts For Businesses
Wise offers modern banking for businesses at only $10/month, which you can easily recover by an earning cashback incentive if you keep a minimum balance in your checking account. When you sign up for business banking with Wise, you can access all the features they offer:
- Bank: When you open your business checking account, they provide you with a debit card (virtual cards will be released soon) that you can conveniently fund via ACH, wire, or debit pull. The account will earn cash back incentives, and you can keep as many contacts as you want in it. Plus, your deposits are FDIC-insured up to $250,000 through their banking service provider, BBVA USA.
- Pay: Wise makes it easy to make your business suppliers however they require wherever they are, either by bank transfer, instantly by Wise to a Visa debit card, mailing a physical check, or using digital checks and international wires.
- Get Paid: They offer several ways in which you can accept payments from your customer, from bank transfers or wires and ACH deposits to mobile card readers or invoices with card acceptance. They will also have remote check deposits available soon.
- Get Support: Wise eases the complications of business banking by providing you with the support you need. Don’t wait for weeks for your business bank accounts to be opened; Wise will onboard you faster thanks to its 24-hour account origination. Once you become a client, access videos to teach you how it works at your convenience, product training, and 24/7 live chat support if you need help or have questions. QuickBooks support is also coming soon.
When you open a business bank account with Wise, these are the benefits you get with each of the bank accounts:
- Cashback paid monthly
- Wise payments and invoicing
- Visa debit card
- Check payments
- Card reader support
- FDIC-insured funds up to $250,000
- No minimum balance required
Business Banking As A Service
Besides their business bank accounts, Wise also offers a fully managed platform for companies who want to provide white-label business banking to their customers. The same features and benefits described earlier will apply to the customers you offer your business banking services to.
Who Can Use Wise Business Banking Services?
Wise business bank accounts can be opened by many businesses, including corporations, LLCs, and some sole proprietors. If you are interested in Wise services, these are the requirements to apply for a business bank account with them:
- You are at least 18 years old.
- You live in the U.S.
- You are a U.S. citizen, a green card holder, or a holder of certain long-term U.S. Visas.
- Your business is incorporated in the U.S.
- You have a permanent mobile phone number.
How Do You Get Started with Wise Business Banking?
If you are looking to partner with Wise to offer business banking to your customers, visit their website to get in touch with their team.
If you are a business looking to open a business bank account, Wise could not make it easier:
- Before you apply: Get the documentation you will need ready, like the letter of formation for your business and your business’s EIN.
- Fill out the online application: Provide the information required to apply for an account: your full legal name, your phone number, and email address, your business letter of formation, and EIN.
- Get verified: If there are no issues with your application, your business account will be up and running within 24 hours or less.