Sila Money was born with the mission of accelerating financial innovation. Sila Money offers a banking, digital wallet, and ACH payments API ready for software teams to develop the next generation financial application.
The Sila Money API
Using Sila Money API, software teams can develop a product to allow their users to store and transfer money or crypto between bank accounts, manage them through digital wallets in the application—all maintaining compliance with U.S. financial regulations.
Sila Money API sandbox was designed to get an application running quickly while maintaining the flexibility you may need to build your product. Using the API, you will not need to deal with outdated bank interfaces, unsupported payments processing platforms, or multiple systems to add payment functionality to an application.
You will keep everything under control, as you will have access to real-time users, transactions, analytics, and analytics through the developer console.
And if you need help, Sila’s engineering support team will always be available via chat for you.
Features of Sila Money Banking, Digital wallet, and ACH Payments API
ACH Payments API
The SIla ACH Payments API comes already equipped with identity verification, bank account linking, digital wallets, and payments to the app. Other highlights of using the ACH Payments API include:
- Use only 3 API endpoints to perform ACH Debits, ACH Credits, and bank account to bank account transfers.
- Stay financially compliant, as Sila will handle audits, suspicious activity filings, and OFAC screenings. They are a registered bank agent of Evolve Bank & Trust.
Sila is not stopping there; they are working on instant ACH payments and transfers via an ACH Debit from a bank account, and they are planning to become one of the first APIs to offer RTP.
Bank Account Linking API
With Sila bank account linking API, software teams have a ready to use solution to link bank accounts and transfer money. The API comes with everything your financial software team needs to link bank accounts:
- Allow users to connect checking or savings accounts using bank logins.
- Automatically retrieve account and routing numbers for the users that link their bank accounts.
- Allow ACH transfers from any bank or credit union in the U.S.
- Use the Plaid suite from your included Plaid account. Integrated directly into the link_account endpoint, you can also use Plaid Auth for free.
Sila’s Wallet API can link any U.S. bank account via API to allow users to fund a digital wallet, perform in-app payments in seconds—all while giving you control over how the wallets show in your app. If you want to provide a choice to your end-users to use funds in different formats, the API natively supports bank accounts, crypto, and blockchain.
Sila stores funds in an FDIC-member bank account for added security, meaning each user’s funds are insured up to $250,000 per depositor.
So if you are building a wallet app, need in-app payments, or are leverage blockchain technology, Sila Wallet API can be the end-to-end solution for you to support digital wallets or bank accounts’ payments and transactions.
How to Get Started with Sila Money API
Suppose you or your financial software team are looking into using an out-of-the-box solution to get your product quickly up running. In that case, Sila Money offers three different pricing tiers and plans: Starter, Launch, and Custom, depending on your needs.
There are several ways to get familiar with Sila banking API:
- Join a developer demo of the platform: Sila team will walk you through the platform and different endpoints available.
- Review API documentation or use cases available through their website.
- Sign up for the free sandbox available on any of the plans before you commit to paying.