SeedFi allows you to borrow money to help you build credit while also saving money to help you be set up for a better financial future. They offer two ways of helping you build or improve credit, depending on whether you need cash to borrow or are looking to save money instead.
What is SeedFi?
SeedFi is one of the most popular personal lending platforms available today. Founded in 2014, SeedFi has been growing rapidly since its inception and now offers a way to borrow money, save and build credit to its users.
How Does SeedFi Work?
SeedFi offers two options for you to borrow money and build credit and savings:
- Credit Builder Loan: This option is good if you want to save money while growing your savings. SeedFi will issue you a loan (but not the funds) that you will pay back in the agreed time. While you make your payments, they report them to credit agencies, helping you build or improve your credit. Once you have paid your loan, they will give you the funds minus any costs, meaning you will have saved all that money while also building your credit.
- Borrow and Grow: Access the cash you need through a personal loan, plus add some savings on top. As you make payments to SeedFi, they will report them to credit agencies, helping you build your credit, and after you have paid off the loan, they will unlock the extra savings to help you get back on your feet.
Who Is SeedFi Best For?
SeedFi was explicitly designed for people who may not afford a small personal loan through other traditional lenders and also want to improve their financial future by improving their credit and growing their savings. So if you want to build credit and savings, the SeedFi platform may be for you.
Advantages Of Using SeedFi
- Easy Application Process: Applying for a SeedFi loan couldn’t be easier. Simply fill out their quick application form and upload the required documents. They review everything quickly and approve your request within minutes.
- No Bank Account Needed: There are no upfront costs or hidden fees when applying for a SeedFi loan. All you need is a valid email address and access to a computer.
- Instant Approval and Quick Funding: Approvals usually take less than 24 hours. Once approved, you’ll receive a notification via email and SMS text message. Funding typically takes 3 days or less. After receiving your funds, you can start using them immediately.
- Low-Interest Rates: They offer competitive interest rates compared to banks.
- Flexible Repayments: Repayments can be made every month, biweekly, weekly, fortnightly, or even daily.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee: If you don’t like your loan, they’ll refund you 100%. There are no hidden charges or penalties.
How to Qualify for a SeedFi Loan
To qualify for a SeedFi Credit Builders Loan, you must first complete our application form. Once you have been approved, you’ll receive instructions on how to deposit funds via wire transfer or check.
Once your funds have been received, you’ll be able to access your SeedFi dashboard and start making payments.
- Credit Score Requirements: In order to qualify for a SeedFi loan, you must have a credit score of at least 620. This is because most lenders require a certain level of credit before they approve a loan. If you have a lower score may still be eligible for a loan if you have a high enough personal net worth.
- Income Requirements: The minimum income requirement varies by lender. Some lenders only accept borrowers who earn between $10,000-$25,000 per year, while others will consider applicants who earn less than $5,000 per month. Some lenders also require applicants to have a positive cash flow.
- Other factors that may impact your application: employment status, income stability, debt ratio or current financial situation
How Much Can You Borrow with a SeedFi Loan?
SeedFi offers up to $4,000 loans through the Borrow & Grow plan, a lower-interest loan with a built-in savings account to help you borrow cash now and save for the future, as well as improve your credit score.
How to Apply for a SeedFi Credit Builder Loan
Visit the SeedFi website and apply for their Credit Builder Loan or Borrow & Grow loan programs. Simply checking your offers will not impact your credit score, so you can view them before applying.