Founded in 1866 as The Huntington National Bank, today Huntington Bancshares Incorporated still operates from the same Columbus, Ohio founding location in the heart of the Midwest. As of June 30, 2020, Huntington Bancshares Incorporated is a $118 billion asset regional bank holding company.
What We Do
Huntington is a full-service banking provider primarily operating across a seven-state banking franchise of Ohio, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia. Our “Welcome” philosophy centers around deep relationship-building capabilities to best meet each customer’s specific needs. We serve our customers through a banking network of over 800 full-service branches, including 12 Private Client Group offices, and over 1,300 ATM locations.
- Full-service commercial, small business, and consumer banking services
- Mortgage banking services
- Treasury management and foreign exchange services
- Equipment leasing
- Wealth and investment management services
- Trust services
- Brokerage services
- Customized insurance brokerage and service programs
Through automotive dealership relationships within our primary franchise area and select other states, Huntington also provides commercial banking services to the automotive dealers and retail automobile financing for dealer customers.
Our Values & Mission
Do the Right thing with a…
- Can-Do Attitude: “Enthusiastically work and succeed together.”
- Service Heart: “Inclusive spirit to put yourself in each other’s shoes—then help.”
- Forward Thinking: “Always look ahead for ways to be the very best.”
We at Huntington Bank are committed to doing the right thing for our customers, colleagues, shareholders, and communities. We excel by:
- Providing competitive products and services and delivering a superior customer experience, always striving to earn the trust of our customers.
- Delivering long-term shareholder value through top-tier performance, while maintaining an aggregate moderate-to-low risk appetite and well-capitalized position.
- Equipping our colleagues to be the best at looking out for our customers, continuously improving our workplace, and ensuring Huntington’s ongoing success.
- Contributing to the economic strength of our local communities by investing in business growth, partnering, and volunteering to make a difference where we live and work.