A couple’s financial life together can get complicated very quickly. There are many things going on in any given month – bills, groceries, utilities, car payments, credit cards, student loans, retirement accounts, and more. Keeping track of all of those expenses can be difficult, especially if you’re not used to doing it.
They wanted to make it easier for couples to manage their finances together. And they want to do their best to make sure that you never go over budget. That’s why they created Honeydue.
What Is Honeydue?
Honeydue is a budgeting tool designed specifically for couples. With this app, you can easily track all your expenses and keep track of your spending habits. The app has been developed keeping in mind the needs of couples who want to save money together and stay organized while saving their hard-earned cash.
This app helps couples to organize their finances and plan out their future financial goals. Couples can use this app to manage their monthly budgets, set up automatic reminders and alerts, and even share their goals and plans with each other. All this can be done using just one application.
How Does Honeydue Work?
When you open the app, you’ll be asked to enter some details such as your name, email address, phone number, and password. After entering the required details, you’ll be able to create your profile and start managing your account. Once you’ve created your account, you’ll be given access to various features of the app. For instance, you’ll be able to view your current balance, add new transactions, change your settings, and delete old transactions.
What Does Honeydue Offer?
The following are the main features of Honeydue:
- Create Budgets: You can create separate budgets for yourself, your partner, and/or your household. When creating a budget, you’ll be able to specify a daily spending limit. This means that you won’t be allowed to spend more than the amount specified in your budget.
- Track Transactions: Manage all your transactions, including bank transfers, bill payments, and credit card payments.
- Set Categories: Keep track of your spending by category.
- Goals & Plans Setting: Share your goals and plans with your partner so they can help you achieve them.
- Reminders: Get notified when it’s time to pay your bills, make purchases, or take out a loan.
- Alerts: Set up alerts to let you know if you go over your daily spending limits. Choose between getting an email notification or a text message.
- Reports: View reports showing you how much you spent during the last week, month, quarter, or year. You can even compare your spending trends over time.
Should You Use Honeydue?
Anyone who wants to save money should try Honeydue. It’s easy to use and offers a lot of helpful features. Plus, it doesn’t require any upfront fees.
The Honeydue app is a great tool that helps users manage their finances better. With its goal-tracking feature, you can easily see how much you’ve spent and saved throughout the month. While the app isn’t perfect, it’s still worth checking out.
With Honeydue, you can easily stay on top of your finances. So whether you’re looking to save money or simply trying to avoid going over budget, Honeydue can help.
Honeydue is a useful tool that will allow you to manage your finances better. It allows you to monitor your spending easily and save money at the same time. With this app, you don’t need to waste time going back and forth from one website to another. All you need to do is install the app on your smartphone, and you’ll be good to go.
Pros of Honeydue
There are numerous benefits associated with using Honeydue; these include:
- Save Time: When you’re busy working on multiple tasks, having to remember to log into your bank accounts and spend hours trying to figure out where your money went can become quite frustrating. However, with the Honeydue app, you won’t need to worry about remembering to do anything.
- Keep Track of Expenses: By logging into your bank accounts regularly, you’ll be able to keep track of your expenditures. You can quickly spot where your money goes and adjust your spending accordingly.
- Stay Organized: Keeping track of your bills and expenses can get pretty tedious. But thanks to Honeydue, you won’t have to worry about forgetting important dates or making payments on time.
Cons of Honeydue
While Honeydue offers some great benefits, there are a few cons.
- No Desktop Version: There is no desktop version of the app available.
- Limited Support: Support help is only available through online forums.
- Advertisements: There are advertisements within the app.
How Does Honeydue Compare to Other Couples’ Finance Apps?
Honeydue has a lot going for it. It’s easy to use, free, and comes with many useful features. However, it doesn’t offer any unique features that other apps don’t already provide. If you want something that does more than just manage your finances, then check out our list of best finance apps below.
How Much Does Honeydue Cost?
Signing up for a Honeydue account is free, which you can do through the also free mobile app.
How to Get Started with Honeydue
Once you’ve signed up for the app, you’ll be able to view your monthly spending breakdown. You’ll also be able to create separate budgets for yourself and your partner. Each budget has a daily spending limit, which you’ll need either to spend or save before you exceed your budget.
You can set up alerts to notify you if you go over your budget. For instance, you could choose to get an alert if you spend more than $200 on groceries. Or, you could choose to only get an alert if you go over your grocery budget by 50%. These alerts will appear in your inbox once you reach your budget limit.