First Down Funding offers accessible funding for small businesses in the United States, and has great customer reviews. Committed to making financing and business growth available to small businesses, they help companies that may have been let down by traditional methods to get funded.
First Down Funding provides small business owners with real, customized solutions that work for their needs by leveraging strategic partnerships, data science, cutting edge technology, and in-depth consultations.
As there is no one-size-fits-all solution, their team works closely with small businesses owners to create personalized business financing solutions. They pride in their innovative approach to small business funding, which provides them with the tools to grow and expand their business.
Alternative Financing as a Work Philosophy
Small businesses usually have it harder to get funding through traditional channels. First Down Funding provides alternative funding options to access the funds they need to maintain and expand their business. These values are at the core of everything they do:
- Integrity: Transparent, honest, legally compliant
- Innovation: New approach to business funding
- Respect: Treating everyone with respect
- Passion: About the success of your business
- Results: Realistic goals on both ends
- Support: Help throughout the funding process
Pros of Working with First Down Funding
Their team is committed to treat you like a partner and not just a transaction. They understand each business has unique needs, the reason why they offer flexible terms, and personalized solutions to expand and grow your business. Its fast and secure online application process directs you to the most suitable funding option tailored to your business’s specific situation. The highlights of partnering with them to get funding for your small business are:
- Apply online in an easy, fast, and straightforward experience
- Access funds as soon as 72 hours after your approval
- Get the support to meet your unique business needs
- Borrow between $2,000 and $300,000 depending on your needs
First Down Funding can support you to fund the best funding option for your business. To get the best chance to get funded, you have been in business for at least one year; ideally, more than two, and your business average revenue is $25,000 per month or $300,000 annually. First Down Funding can easily help you secure between $4,000 and $100,000. If you are requesting over $100,000, bear in mind that your monthly revenue and credit may need to be stronger.
First Down Funding Small Business Funding Options
First Down Funding business funding options include:
- Small Business Funding: Businesses that are profitable and have cash flow but need funds to expand can access various financing solutions, such as credit lines or invoice financing.
- Bank Only ACH: Business who need a quick source of cash and immediate funding can access this merchant cash advance based on the business’s daily/weekly sales.
- Working Capital: Businesses with a shortage of working capital can access funds to meet their operational needs, like payroll, rent, or monthly bills.
- Bridge Funding: Businesses that need to bridge the costs arising between two fundings can access this short-term funding, also known as swing or gap financing.
- Next Day Funding: Businesses that need working capital relatively quick can apply for this short term funding option to receive a lump sum of cash upfront to be repaid over a set period of time.
- Short-Term Funding: This type of funding provides small businesses the fund they require to meet short-term or immediate business needs.
- Merchant Cash Advance (MCA): A sum payment to a company in exchange for a percentage of its daily credit card income taken directly from the processor until the obligation has been met.
- Long Term Funding: For medium and small businesses looking for funding from $2,000 up to $300,000 to achieve their long term goals.
Apply for Small Business Funding
First Down Funding specializes in structuring and approving cash advances for small and medium-sized businesses, even if they have failed to secure funding through other more traditional methods, in only three easy steps:
- Apply Online: Fast and secure online application
- Get Approved: 75% approval rate
- Get Funded: Funds available within 72 hours
Contact First Down Funding today and get the funds you need to achieve your small business goals.