Emprise Bank may be a great choice if you seek cutting-edge financial institutions that put the customer first and offer an exceptional team to care for you. However, every potential customer must research before joining any financial institution. Therefore, let’s look at the features and services Emprise Bank offers.
What is Emprise Bank?
Emprise Bank is a financial institution and community bank with over 100 years of experience helping customers and advocating for their goals. Over the years, the organization has transformed into a $2 billion bank, serving 20 Midwest communities and is now the seventh-largest bank in Kansas. Moreover, it has scaled its online customer experience to offer beneficial banking tools to customers nationwide.
How Does Emprise Bank Work?
As mentioned, Emprise Bank aims to provide its customers with premium products, services, and customer service that will enable them to achieve their financial goals. Therefore, the company offers check ng accounts with cashback rewards, high-interest rates on your savings and home equity loans to fund your projects using your home equity.
What Services Does Emprise Bank Provide?
Emprise provides various services that allow customers to transform their finances. Whether you are looking for business or personal banking services, Emprise offers several benefits that enable customers to take more control over their finances and propel their businesses forward.
Emprise offers two different types of checking accounts. They are as follows:
- Cash Back Checking: Emprise offers a cash back checking account that provides customers with 2% cash back on all debit card purchases; this amounts to a maximum of $6 monthly, or $72 per year. Getting this cashback can enable clients to do more with their money. Moreover, given that no minimum account balance is required, users can enjoy these rewards that much more.
- High-Interest Checking: Emprise also offers a high-interest checking account that allows customers to earn a 1.75% APY on balances up to $10,000. Moreover, balances over $10,000 earn 0.20% APY. Although it’s not as high as the rates for accounts under $10,000, they are still pretty impressive compared to rates offered by most other financial institutions.
The savings account offers the following types of accounts:
- Savings Plus Account: Emprise Bank offers a Savings Plus Account that allows transferring rewards automatically, enabling users to accrue more money faster. Once connected to your checking account, you can boost your savings and reap the benefits of 2.00% APY with no monthly fees or minimum balance requirements.
- Money Market Account: Emprise Bank offers a Money Market Savings Account that enables customers to earn interest on their entire balance. It also offers tiered rates to maximize returns, a limited check-writing ability, unlimited withdrawals at Emprise Bank ATMs, and a $100 deposit to help them get started.
Emprise Bank offers a Get Insights program that enables users to manage their financial life from one convenient location. With the help of their robust financial management tool, users can keep track of their finances while focusing on both minute details and the overall state of their finances. These profound, personalized insights are based on user activity and were fashioned in such a way that can enable them to take steps to boost their financial health. In addition, users receive notifications that include cash-saving tips, weekend spending summaries, and more.
What are the Advantages of Signing Up with Emprise Bank?
The advantages of Emprise Bank are as follows:
- Competitive APY and cashback rewards: Emprise offers competitive APY and cashback rewards. This enables users to save more money or receive cash back from their spending.
- No monthly fees: There are no recurring monthly fees. Therefore, you will not have to worry about minimum balance fees or other costs associated with banks.
- Refunds for domestic ATM fees (up to $25/mo.): Lastly, Emprise banks offer refunds for domestic ATM fees of up to $25. This means you won’t have to worry about excessive fees when using other ATMs.
- Fifty-five thousand surcharge-free ATMs: Users can also choose from Emprise’s 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs.
How Does Emprise Bank Compare to Other Banks?
Compared to other banks, Emprise Banks measures up regarding its cashback rewards on the spending of your checking account, as it offers a higher percentage than other banks. It also provides a competitive APY on your savings, a $100 minimum deposit and reimburses members up to $25 per month for domestic ATM fees.
Is Emprise Bank Right for You?
If you are searching for a financial institution with more options to earn cash back and save, Emprise Bank may be a good option.
How to Get Started with Emprise Bank
To get started with Emprise Bank, you can either visit a bank branch or follow the steps to open an account online:
- Visit the Emprise website to open an account online.
- Provide personal details about yourself to verify your identity before opening the account.
- Once opened, use your checking account and take advantage of the bank’s other services.