Divvy combines a business credit card with an online expense management platform to help businesses manage their expenses and getting business credit through an easy online application process.
Divvy Business Card
When you use Divvy, all business charges happen on a Divvy card. Employees with access to cards can easily categorize their transactions online, so your finance teams can access real-time clarity about budgets and save time in the whole process.
Divvy offers as many virtual business cards as you need, all for free. It takes 2 seconds to create one through the platform, and you can manage them all online. The great benefits of having virtual cards are that you can see all aggregated expenses for all cards in one place, freeze or cancel a card at any time fast to avoid fraud, or set different spending limits on each card control spend.
Apart from these benefits, Divvy business cards also let you choose rewards earnings based on your payoffs. And since Divvy integrates with accounting software like Quickbooks, you can see all your card expenses automatically added there to save time for your financial team.
Divvy Corporate Expenses Management Platform
Apart from managing the Divvy virtual cards, there are many other things you can do in the Divvy platform:
- Keep financial expenses under control: In the main dashboard, view and access expenses broken down by card or employee or categories.
- Set up budgets: Easily set up maximum budgets for your cards or employees or types so you can track the spending and stay within budget.
- Have real-time visibility: Get notifications or access transactions in real-time so you can react fast.
- Pay bills: Easily let cardholders manage what they pay in the cards or pay invoices through Bill Pay.
- Send or request money: When funds are sent to you, they are instantly available on your Divvy card.
- Extract expense reports: All automated and flexible expense reports to save time for your team.
- Choose your card rewards: Offer high-earning options and stay in control of your rewards.
- Apply for a business line of credit: Easily apply for a business line of credit with a click.
- Software integration: Seamlessly integrate with other financial software, like QuickBooks, to save your team time.
Apart from these features, you can also sign up for Divvy Travel to manage your team’s travel expenses and offer them the best options in transportation and accommodation.
How Much Does It Cost?
This is probably the best part of signing up for Divvy: using the platform is entirely free. So you can manage expenses and budgets and create as many virtual cards as you want, and use all the rest of the features in the platform, all for free.
How To Sign Up For Divvy
Schedule a demo to get started with using Divvy by simply filling out the form online.