Arival Bank is the first fintech bank for startups, freelancers, and small businesses. Founded in 2017 by two seasoned Fintech venture capitalists and one young fintech entrepreneur, they wanted to create an all-in-one banking platform to make business owners’ financial lives easier. They based the idea on one of the founder’s book, The First Fintech Bank’s Arival.
A Fintech for The New Normal
Using the latest technologies like the Open-API banking approach, Arival Bank plans to partner with established names in the financial and technology space to deliver an unparalleled banking experience to small businesses. Arival intends to provide this experience by understanding their customers better than any other bank, providing solutions in real-time based on their customers’ actual and future problems, and taking bold risks.
Arival is a banking startup for businesses that are looking at the future:
- Startups: Imagine the best fintech products on the market inside one single banking platform, tailored for a startup.
- Crypto: Hassle-free banking experience for businesses powering the new world of tech, including crypto companies.
- Entrepreneurs: Find everything you need in terms of banking to start the next big thing in one place.
- Freelancers: Support the payments you receive from your gigs around the world
Arival Bank Fintech Services
Arival Bank is integrating fintechs in one single banking platform, all connected to your Arival account, so you don’t have to go from bank to bank or fintech to fintech to meet your business needs. They will soon be launching products like the below to make your financial business life easier and cooler:
- Business Checking Accounts: A 100% digital banking experience to deposit, transfer, or use your funds.
- Online Account Management: An online portal to view all your different integrations and insights.
- Remittance and FX: Send money domestically and internationally to businesses and customers, currently in dollars, soon in other currencies.
- Corporate Expense Cards: Request debit cards and assign them to employees.
- Accounting: Connect your accounting software account.
- Acquiring: Take payments through wireless devices, e-wallet, or electronic points of sale.
- Invoicing and Factoring: Use templates to quickly send invoices and view them in a way that will give your team insights.
- Crowd-Funding and Crowd-Investing: Invest or raise money with Arival Fintech partners.
- P2B and SME Lending: Borrow at a better rate using the lender partner network.
- Savings and Deposits: Access innovative savings products.
- Card Issuing: Issue branded cards to your customers.
Imagine when you have access to all your favorite fintechs in one single platform to let you focus on growing your business instead of spending your time jumping from account to account.