Cash Advance Personal Loans Overview
Cash Advance offers a free online service to connect borrowers to a network of personal loan providers across the country who can have cash in your hands in as little as one business day. In business since 1997, they have been providing trustworthy service to thousands of customers ever since.
What Makes Them Great?
Cash Advance provides a simple, secure online application process for consumers who need a personal loan quickly and don’t have the time to research a variety of offerings. Cash Advance stands out in the industry because:
- The company has been in business since 1997, providing trustworthy service to thousands of customers.
- Its network of lenders spans the country, with personal loan available in 33 of the 50 states.
- The service is free and fast. Consumers pay nothing to Cash Advance and often can be approved for a loan the same day and have the money deposited in your bank account the next business day.
- You can apply for loans with Cash Advance as often as you’d like. You’ll create an account with your email and password so you don’t have to resubmit your information each time. Their system also is secure, as accredited by two independent agencies, so your personal information is safe.
Do I Qualify?
Cash Advance is straightforward with its requirements to qualify for a personal loan. You must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be a United States citizen or documented permanent resident.
- Be employed, with an after-tax monthly income of at least $1,000.
- Allow verification of your employment.
- Hold a valid bank account.
- Provide valid home and work telephone numbers and a valid email address.
The website also provides an interactive map so you can learn quickly if loans are available in your state.
How Do I Work With Cash Advance?
Cash Advance features a secure, online application form that allows them to locate the best potential lender for your circumstances. You can apply for loans from $100 to $999, though some states limit loans to a maximum of $500. After you complete the form, they will offer you a link to a potential lender.
You might be required to provide more information to the lender, but often the process can be completed entirely online. If needed, lenders will contact you by email or telephone to complete the application process and determine quickly if you qualify for a personal loan.
If you qualify, the lender will provide you a contract with the terms of the loan clearly spelled out for you to review. You are not required to accept the loan if you are not satisfied with the offer. If you decline the offer, you also are able to return to Cash Advance and search for another lender.
If you accept the offer and sign the contract, you generally will receive the money in your bank account within one business day.
You also will work with the lender to determine your repayment method, though Cash Advance recommends, and many lenders may require, that you set up an autopay program so you don’t accidentally miss a payment and incur extra fees or penalties.
Cash Advance: Bottom Line
Banks.com is a big fan of Cash Advance because they really do care about their customers. On the opening page of their website, they state, “Remember that short-term loans should only be used as last resort options in situations of financial emergency.”
Still, they realize circumstances arise in life that require a fast financial solution to a short-term problem, so they are dedicated to making the service as simple and quick as possible.
And the fact they’ve been in this business for more than two decades speaks volumes about the quality of service they provide for customers.
Cash Advance also takes no payments directly from consumers, so they have no incentive to pressure you into taking out a larger loan than you need for your immediate circumstances.
Finally, Cash Advance also offers a toll-free phone line where you can call and speak to a friendly customer service representative from 6 am to 7 pm Pacific time Monday through Friday if you run into any questions about the online application process.
OK, Let’s Get Started
If you’re in need of a personal loan to provide a fast solution to a financial emergency, Cash Advance is the best service to match you up with a lender through their large network.
Visit their website now and fill out the simple online forms so they can find the best match for your financial needs and have the money in your hands within one business day. Remember, you are free to decline any offer if you feel it does not meet your financial interests.