Businesses juggle several expenses, and sometimes it’s difficult to keep up. A business line of credit helps companies address short-term expenses such as wages and inventory growth. In addition, you can apply for a line of credit once and continue drawing from it, only borrowing money when you need it and repaying the debt. ROK Financial offers a true revolving business line of credit that help your company address short-term costs.
What Does ROK Financial Do?
ROK Financial is a business lender that makes capital more accessible to business owners. Many financial institutions have credit score minimums that make financing less accessible to low-credit small business owners. Raising your credit score helps you qualify for more loans and better interest rates, but some business owners urgently need additional funds. ROK Financial removes credit score requirements and other barriers so more business owners can get the money they need.
Secured vs. Unsecured Business Line of Credit
Business owners can choose secured or unsecured lines of credit. Each financing option has different risks and rewards. If you want to keep costs low, a secured line of credit will help. Secured lines of credit feature lower interest rates which make the debt more manageable. With this significant advantage, why would anyone pick an unsecured business line of credit?
While unsecured business lines of credit have higher interest rates, they provide more protection. Secured business lines of credit rely on collateral for their value. Lenders often use a company’s inventory and accounts receivable as collateral for a secured business line of credit. If you fall behind on your line of credit for a prolonged period of time, the lender can take your collateral. An unsecured line of credit does not present that risk to a borrower.
ROK Financial Business Line of Credit Review
ROK Financial offers several business loans, including business lines of credit. Our review will detail ROK Financial’s resources and some of the company’s advantages in the business lending space.
What Are the Loan Repayment Terms and Amounts?
ROK Financial offers a wide range of term lengths, ranging from six months to ten years. Lengthier terms give you more time to repay the debt but can result in higher interest payments. However, you will not owe any money on a business line of credit until you start borrowing against it. Small business owners can borrow between $10,000 and $1 million, depending on their years of experience, monthly gross sales, and other factors.
What Can You Use the Funds For?
A ROK Financial business line of credit can help with any business-related costs, but it’s not for every expense item. Business lines of credit are optimal for covering short-term gaps, such as wages and inventory. The funds can also help with emergency expenses. You can also use a line of credit for larger purchases, but business term loans are a more popular financing option for those types of investments.
What Do You Need to Qualify?
ROK Financial has no FICO score requirements for their top loans, making it easier for business owners to obtain funds. However, a low credit score will translate into higher interest rates. Your company also needs to earn at least $5,000 in monthly sales or $60,000 in annual gross sales. You must also have at least six months of business experience with your company. Most lenders have similar requirements, but no credit score requirement gives ROK Financial clients a significant advantage. A good credit score will help you with your line of credit. ROK Financial will give you a lower interest rate if you have good credit.
What Documents Do You Need to Provide?
You will have to provide documentation that demonstrates your company’s financial strength. Required documents depend on the lender, but you can expect to provide the following:
- Business bank account statements (most lenders request 6-12 months of statements)
- Previous tax returns
- Financial statements
- Overview of assets
Assembling these documents now will help you get a line of credit sooner. ROK Financial has quick approvals where you can get funds in 1-3 days. ROK Financial’s process is not cumbersome as traditional banks.
How Long Does the Process Take?
ROK Financial has quick approval timeframes. You can receive a line of credit or business loan within 1-3 days of submitting your application. ROK Financial has done same-day financing for thousands of business owners.
What Other Business Loan Products Does ROK Financial Offer?
ROK Financial doesn’t only offer business lines of credit. They offer several financial products that can provide adequate funding for your business. Here are some of the options you can tap into with ROK Financial.
- Business Term Loan: You can acquire capital for long-term investments and other needs. Business term loans have monthly payment plans, but some loans require daily or weekly payments. Unlike business lines of credit, business term loans have fixed interest rates.
- Equipment Financing: Companies invest in equipment to increase productivity and boost sales. You can borrow up to $5 million on a 1–5-year term.
- SBA Loans: These loans are more difficult to obtain, but they have lower interest rates. Many businesses use SBA loans to fund expansion.
- Fix N Flip Loans: When you fix and flip a property or other asset, it does not generate a profit until you complete the flip. Until the flip, the asset drains cash from your balance. Fix N Flip loans offer a generous payment plan that minimizes short-term expenses, giving you enough time to make the flip.
- Merchant Cash Advance: This loan lets business owners borrow against a percentage of their gross sales. Using gross sales as the payment method helps you avoid consistent monthly payments. This type of loan helps seasonal businesses that tend to perform well during the busy season but have several slow months when the peak is over.
- Franchise Financing: Do you have a franchise or want to own one in the future? ROK Financial has financing exclusively for franchisees. You can borrow up to $5 million on a six-month to 20-year term.
- Accounts Receivable Financing: Companies receive proceeds based on a percentage of their invoice amounts. You get upfront cash and do not have to notify customers. You can still serve them and maintain strong relations, but you get paid sooner.
How Do You Get Started with a Business Line of Credit from ROK Financial?
Ready to get a business line of credit with ROK Financial? The lender has a simple application page that walks you through the steps. You will have to provide some information ROK Financial’s team will use when determining your loan amount, interest rate, and other details. ROK Financial will send you more details shortly after you submit your application. You can also get on the phone with one of their representatives, who can guide you through the process.