If you’re looking to relocate and need to sell your current home, the thought of finding the perfect buyer can be overwhelming. You’ll need to tidy up your home and make any repairs or improvements to attract top offers. Plus, you’ll have to research realtors in your market to help your home garner the attention it deserves.
Or do you? Not necessarily. You can simplify the process by getting a cash offer from an iBuyer, like Offerpad, and sell your home fast.
Easily Sell Your House
Offerpad is a direct home buyer and seller. It leverages technology to simplify real estate transactions for both buyers and sellers.
The platform was founded in 2015 by Brian Bair and has served thousands of satisfied customers to date.
Offerpad stands out amongst the competition because its processes are designed with sellers and buyers in mind who want to avoid using a real estate agent. Ultimately, the company aims to eliminate the frustration that sometimes comes with real estate transactions.
Should You Sell Your House with Offerpad?
Offerpad offers many perks to homeowners who sell through their platform, including:
- Competitive cash offers in as little as 24 hours
- Cost-savings on dual transactions (buying and selling) through bundle rewards
- In-house mortgage services to get you approved and in your new home when you buy and sell with Offerpad
- Free deep house cleaning, carpet cleaning, handyman, landscaping and pool cleanup services to prepare your home for the market
- Advance funds to complete upgrades that boost your home’s value
- Complimentary extended stay for up to three days following the closing date
- Free relocation services if you’re moving within 50 miles (subject to weight and square footage limitations)
Where Does Offerpad Buy Houses?
Offerpad buys homes in these cities:
- Birmingham, AL
- Phoenix, AZ
- Tucson, AZ
- Denver, CO
- Jacksonville, FL
- Orlando, FL
- Tampa, FL
- Atlanta, GA
- St. Louis, IL
- Indianapolis, IN
- Kansas City, KS
- Kansas City, MO
- St. Louis, MO
- Las Vegas, NV
- Charlotte, NC
- Raleigh, NC
- Columbus, OH
- Charlotte, SC
- Columbia, SC
- Nashville, TN
- Austin, TX
- Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
- Houston, TX
- San Antonio, TX
What Houses Does Offerpad Buy?
Your home could be eligible for purchase with Offerpad if it meets these criteria:
- Single-family residential homes, condominiums and townhomes
- Homes on one acre or less
- Homes built after 1960
- Homes valued at $325,000 or lower in age-restricted communities
- Homes valued at $1 million or lower (depending on the market)
Unfortunately, Offerpad won’t buy your home if you don’t have ownership of your home or any of the following apply:
- Your home is a manufactured, prefabricated or mobile home
- Your home has significant foundation or structural issues
Easily Sell Your House
How to Sell Your House with Offerpad
Below is a step-by-step guide to selling your home with Offerpad.
Selling Your House Step By Step
- Step 1: Cash offer – Get a competitive cash offer from Offerpad by filling out an online form. It’s simple and only takes three minutes to complete.
- Step 2: Review your options – Offerpad will respond to your inquiry within 24 hours with a cash offer and other viable options to help sell your home quickly. (Quick note: If photos of the property aren’t included with the initial submission, Offerpad will give you an extra 24 hours to submit images. Or you can send an email requesting Offerpad to continue the review process if you do not plan to send photos).
- Step 3: Accept the cash offer – You’ll get four days to review and accept or decline your cash offer. If the offer lapses, you can request a renewal directly from the website. But the figures could change, depending on market conditions.
- Step 4: Choose a selling method – If you decide to sell, you can take the cash offer with Offerpad Express or list your home on their website with Offerpad Flex.
- Step 5: Get the home inspected – When you sell to Offerpad, the house will need to be inspected by a licensed property inspector, Offerpad team member, or both. Some inspections go smoothly, but others may identify issues with the home that must be rectified before the sale of the house. You can either fix the problems by hiring a licensed contractor or giving a repair credit to OfferPad. (Select circumstances may warrant repair credits only). Offerpad can also walk away from the transaction due to issues found in a home inspection, but you won’t be assessed a penalty.
- Step 6: Seal the deal – Choose a closing date within 90 days of the original purchase agreement signing that works for your schedule. If you’d prefer to close within 15 days, OfferPad must inspect your home within three to five business days to possibly accommodate your request.
Offerpad Express is designed for homeowners who have a move-out date in mind and want to sell their current home fast to simplify the transition to their new home. You can sell directly to Offerpad for cash without listing your home on the market, avoid showings and select a closing day that works for you. Plus, this service includes a complimentary three-day extended stay in your home following closing and local move.
Offerpad Flex caters to homeowners who want top dollar for their home but could use a little help preparing it for the market and attracting the right buyers. It’s also a good fit if you live on more than one acre and cannot sell your home to Offerpad for cash. You’ll get dedicated support from an agent and assistance buying your next home. If you decide to buy another property through Offerpad, you’ll also get a closing cost credit of up to $1,000.
What are Offerpad Fees to Sell Your House?
You’ll pay a service fee of 5 percent to sell your home to Offerpad. Closing costs associated with these transactions, including appraisal and inspection fees, are also applicable.
Request an Offer to Sell Your House with Offerpad
Ready to receive your cash offer from Offerpad? Simply complete the online inquiry to get started.