Business term loans are a popular form of financing. They allow you to access a lump sum of cash and repay over time in equal monthly installments. You can use the loan proceeds to cover large expenses, manage other costly business debt or fill cash flow gaps. Or if you want to grow or expand your business, a business term loan could also be ideal.
About Advance Funds Network
Advance Funds Network is a loan marketplace serving small- and medium-sized business owners. It’s committed to helping small business owners identify funding opportunities that best fit their needs. Since 2007, the platform has helped business owners access $1.2 billion in funding, and this figure continues to grow daily.
Advance Funds Network was founded by David Catton, its current CEO. The platform is accredited by the Better Business Bureau and holds an A+ rating. It has also earned a 4.9 rating on Trustpilot based on over 900 reviews for its exceptional service.
How a Business Term Loan Can Help Your Business
A business term loan can be useful, no matter what stage your company is in. For example, if you’re just starting out, it can provide a source of funding to help you make investments that will get you closer to operating profitably. Or if you’ve been established for some time but have hit a bump in the road, a business term loan can provide working capital to keep operations afloat. Or you can use the funds to expand your offerings and maximize profits.
Benefits of Advance Funds Network Business Term Loans
Here are some benefits business term loans from lenders in the Advance Funds Network have to offer:
- Fast lending decisions: Many business owners receive a lending decision in just 60 minutes.
- No credit check for loan quotes. You can view potential loan offers and compare rate quotes without impacting your credit score.
- Perfect credit not required: There isn’t a minimum credit score requirement for business term loans.
- No collateral: Business owners aren’t required to put up collateral to qualify for funding.
- All industries welcome: You could be eligible for small business funding; even if you operate in an industry, many other lenders turn away.
- Available in all 50 states: Lenders that partner with Advance Fund Network serve business owners in all 50 states (including California).
- No application fees: It’s free to explore funding opportunities on the Advance Funds Network platform.
- Simple application process: You can apply online and enjoy a streamlined application process.
- Rapid funding: Some business owners can access funding as soon as three hours after receiving the final approval.
Advance Funds Network Business Term Loans Review
Loan amounts are between $25,000 and $3,000,000. The amount you’re eligible for will depend on your industry, time in business, monthly deposits, creditworthiness and ability to repay the loan.
Loan Proceed Purpose
Lenders in the Advance Funds Network generally do not impose spending restrictions on business-term loans. So, the proceeds can be used in a variety of ways for business-related purposes.
Business Term Loan Requirements
To qualify for a business term loan, you’ll need to have the following:
- At least three months in business
- $20,000 or more in monthly deposits to your business bank account
Loan Process and Timeline
Most borrowers can apply for a business-term loan in minutes. Lending decisions are generally made in 60 minutes, and as mentioned above, some business owners access funds in as little as three hours.
Here’s how the process works:
- Step 1: Request a free loan quote. If your company potentially qualifies for funding, you can view and compare loan offers. Each includes detailed information, including repayment terms, interest rates and monthly payment amounts, to assist you with analyzing your options. Also, there’s no credit check to complete this step of the process.
- Step 2: Apply for a loan. Select the loan quote that works best for you and formally applies with the lender through the Advance Funds Network Platform. You’ll generally need to provide additional information before the lender will make a decision regarding your application for funding.
- Step 3: Get funded. If approved for a loan, review the loan agreement and ask any questions you may have. The final step is to sign on the dotted line to finalize the loan. You could receive your loan proceeds as soon as the same business day – possibly in just three hours – or the next business day.
Fees and Costs
Advance Funds Network does not assess fees to use the platform. However, there could be fees and other added costs associated with your loan. Consult with your AFN Agent for details.
How to Apply for a Business Term Loan with Advance Funds Network
It’s easy to apply for a business term loan with Advance Funds Network. Fill out the simple form to have a business lending expert contact you to review your options.
Other Business Loans Advance Funds Network Offers
- Business Line of Credits: Access funds when you need them most with a flexible business line of credit. It’s a revolving account that works like a credit card – you can borrow funds, repay them and use them again until the draw period ends.
- Equipment Leasing and Financing: Lease or purchase equipment with ease with this financing option. You don’t need perfect credit to qualify, and the down payment required is smaller than what most lenders offer.
- Invoice & PO Factoring: Swap out your purchase orders or unpaid invoices for cash. This funding solution is also ideal for business owners with lower credit scores.
- Merchant Cash Advance: Get cash today in exchange for a percentage of your future debit and credit card sales. Repayment is also based on sales volume and can be deducted from your card receipts or collected in set increments.
- Short-Term & Flexible Commercial Loans: Resolve temporary cash-flow problems with a short-term commercial loan. They require some form of collateral to qualify, but you can get approved even if you have other outstanding business loans.