National Funding is a small business loan company that provides lending solutions to small businesses in the U.S. Founded in 1999, National Funding has been helping small business owners find the right financing solution to grow their business. Today, National Funding is one of the largest small business loans private lenders in the U.S. It has helped more than 50,000 small businesses get total funding of over $3 billion across the nation.
Small Business Lending Solutions
National Funding helps small businesses secure get working capital through small business loans, even if they have bad credit, and secure equipment financing to purchase the tools needed to grow their business.
Through National Funding, you can submit a loan application for the following loan products:
- Small Business Loans: This type of loan can help you cover general business expenses like paying bills, expanding your business, improving facilities, or support extra marketing efforts. You can get $5,000 to $500,000 in funding with flexible repayment terms and no prepayment penalties.
- Small Business Loans for Bad Credit: As an alternative lender, National Funding looks beyond your credit score, so they can help you find a funding solution even if you don’t have a perfect credit score.
- Equipment Financing and Leasing: This type of loan can help you purchase or lease the equipment you need to grow your business. Get up to $150,000 with no upfront fees or downpayment required with the ability to use for business tax reduction.
How to Get a Business Loan with National Funding
National Funding makes it easy for you to get funding for your small business since their lending solutions are personalized for each case. National Funding will provide you with the assistance of a dedicated lending specialist to help you navigate the process and choose the financing needed. The application process is easy and fast, and submitting one will not impact your credit score. If you are ready to review your options, even if you bad credit, follow these simple steps:
- Navigate to the National Funding website to fill out a simple application online.
- A lending specialist will contact you to help you personalize your lending option.
- You will get a decision in as little as 24 hours to get your business funds as fast as possible.