National Business Capital is a loan marketplace where small business owners can submit a straightforward application and see applicable loan products and competitive financing options with flexible terms from over 75 different lending partners. To date, they’ve helped small business owners secure over $2 billion in financing to remedy cash flow issues, make investments, expand operations and attract the right clients to boost profits.
The benefit of working with a lending-advisory service such as National Business Capital is that small business owners save time comparing shopping and submitting multiple applications to different lenders. On top of the simplicity, working with National Business Capital benefits your community. National Business Capital donates 10 meals to Feeding America for every deal they fund.
What is National Business Capital?
National Business Capital is a loan marketplace where small business owners can submit one application and get matched to the right loan from their marketplace of over 75 different lenders. This simple, one-step process makes it easy for entrepreneurs to compare different loans and get the best loan terms for their unique business. National Business Capital specializes in short- and long-term loans, SBA loans, business lines of credit, and equipment financing.
How Does National Business Capital Work?
The process of working with National Business Capital is simple. From their homepage, click the “get funded” or “apply now” button, fill in the information requested, sign an agreement, and receive loan options.
One way that National Business Capital is different from other loan marketplaces is that your application is reviewed by National’s Business Financing Advisors, not just AI. So, with a combination of intelligent people and technology, National Business Capital matches your company with the best loan products for its needs.
Where is National Business Capital Available?
National Business Capital is an online loan marketplace that works with over 75 lending partners. National can help secure financing for businesses operating within the United States.
Types Of Solutions National Business Capital Offers
National Business Capital offers to connect applications with lenders for several different types of loans. Those small business loan types include:
- Small Business Loans: A small business term loan is a traditional loan where your business receives a lump sum from the lender. You pay off the loan by paying the principal and interest over a set period of time, known as the “term” of the loan. This form of financing is available to small business owners with at least one year in business, $120,000 or more in annual revenues and a credit score of 580 or higher.
- Business Lines of Credit: A line of credit allows you to borrow money up to a certain amount for a set period of time. Instead of getting a lump sum, you borrow what you need, when you need it, up to the maximum amount. There’s a 90 percent approval rate, and you could access between $25,000 and $5 million in just 24 to 48 hours if you’ve been in business for one year, earned $120,000 in gross annual revenues and have a credit score of at least 600.
- Equipment Financing: This is a loan specifically for purchasing new equipment where the equipment is used as collateral for the loan. Borrow between $10,000 and $5 million with terms between one and five years and funding times as soon as three days. There is no minimum time in business or earnings requirements if your FICO score is 650 or higher. But if it’s lower, you can still get approved if you’ve been operating for six months and earn $120,000 annually in gross sales.
- SBA Loans: A loan that is partially guaranteed by the U.S. Small Business Administration and generally has the best loan terms and interest rates. Access between $100,000 and $5 million, payable in 10 to 25 years if you have a credit score of 685 or higher, two or more years in business and $100,000 in annual gross sales.
- Asset-Based Lending: Uses assets such as inventory, receivables, and purchase orders as collateral to receive loan funding quickly. You can tap into 50 percent and 95 percent of your collateral if your monthly revenue is at least $50,000.
- Accounts Receivable Financing: Provides funding based on receivables. It’s available to small business owners who’ve been operating for more than six months and have at least $40,000 in monthly receivables. Accounts receivable financing between $100,000 and $5 million is available, and you’ll get a loan term between six months and 10 years. Funding is disbursed as soon as five days.
- Purchase Order Financing: Also known as invoice factoring, it allows you to receive funds based on outstanding invoices and use that debt as collateral. There is no credit score, revenue or time in business requirement to meet to be eligible for funding. Access up to 90 percent of your purchase order’s value in just three to seven days.
- Merchant Cash Advances: You receive a lump sum loan for a percentage of your future credit card sales. It can have high-interest rates, but there are no annual revenue, credit score or time in business requirements. There’s also a 90 percent approval rate.
- Franchise Financing: This loan can be used to finance a new franchise or update an existing one—access between $10,000 and $5 million, payable in six months to 10 years.
- Commercial Mortgage Financing: a loan to finance the purchase, expansion, or refinance of commercial real estate. Borrow up to $10 million with terms of 15 to 25 years. On average, commercial mortgage loans are approved and funded in just 30 to 90 days.
- Startup Business Funding: This type of loan is available to startup businesses, while most other types of loans require your business to have been operating for at least a year.
What Are National Business Capital Reviews Saying?
On Trustpilot, you can see what actual customers say about National Business Capital. Reviewers say that:
- They received good customer service from the staff members they worked with.
- The loan quotes featured funding options with competitive rates.
- The turnaround time to get loan quotes was quick.
- The entire process, from application to funding, was seamless.
While National Business Capital, like any company, has some negative reviews, the vast majority are good. National Business Capital receives a 5 out of 5 Trustscore, with 99% of reviews ranging from “great” to “excellent.”
How to Get Started with National Business Capital
The fastest and easiest way to get started with National Business Capital is simply submitting an online application found on the website. It’s fast, easy and doesn’t impact your credit score. Plus, you’ll get a quick lending decision, so you can move forward with accessing working capital.
After submitting your loan application and speaking with your advisor, who helps match you with the right loan and lender, you can navigate the approval process with ease and receive funding within hours or days.