National Business Capital is a loan marketplace where small business owners can submit a straightforward application and see applicable loan products from over 75 different lending partners.
The benefit of working with a lending-advisory service such as National Business Capital is that small business owners save time comparing shopping and submitting multiple applications to different lenders. On top of the simplicity, working with National Business Capital benefits your community. National Business Capital donates 10 meals to Feeding America for every deal they fund.
What is National Business Capital?
National Business Capital is a loan marketplace where small business owners can submit one application and get matched to the right loan from their marketplace of over 75 different lenders.This simple, one-step process makes it easy for entrepreneurs to compare different loans and get the best loan terms for their unique business. National Business Capital specializes in short- and long-term loans, SBA loans, business lines of credit, and equipment financing.
How Does National Business Capital Work?
The process to work with National Business Capital is simple. From their homepage, click the “get funded” of “apply now” button, fill in the information requested, sign an agreement, and receive loan options.
One way that National Business Capital is different from other loan marketplaces is that your application is reviewed by National’s Business Financing Advisors, not just AI. With a combination of intelligent people and technology, National Business Capital matches your company with the best loan products for its needs.
Where is National Business Capital Available?
National Business Capital is an online loan marketplace that works with over 75 lending partners. National can help secure financing for businesses operating within the United States.
Types Of Solutions National Business Capital Offers
National Business Capital offers to connect applications with lenders for several different types of loans. Those small business loan types include:
- Small Business Loans: A small business term loan is a traditional loan where your business receives a lump sum from the lender. You pay off the loan by paying the principal and interest over a set period of time, known as the “term” of the loan.
- Business Lines Of Credit: A line of credit allows you to borrow money up to a certain amount for a set period of time. Instead of getting a lump sum, you borrow what you need, when you need it, up to the maximum amount.
- Equipment Financing: This is a loan specifically for purchasing new equipment where the equipment is used as collateral for the loan.
- SBA Loans: A loan that is partially guaranteed by the U.S. Small Business Administration and generally has the best loan terms and interest rates.
- Asset Based Lending: Uses assets such as inventory, receivables, and purchase orders as collateral to receive loan funding quickly.
- Accounts Receivable Financing: Provides funding based on receivables.
- Purchase Order Financing: Also known as invoice factoring, allows you to receive funds based on outstanding invoices and use that debt as collateral.
- Merchant Cash Advances: You receive a lump sum loan for a percentage of your future credit card sales. Can have high-interest rates.
- Franchise Financing: This loan can be used to finance a new franchise or update an existing one.
- Commercial Mortgage Financing: a loan to finance the purchase, expansion, or refinance of commercial real estate.
- Startup Business Funding: This type of loan is available to startup businesses, while most other types of loans require your business to have been operating for at least a year.
What Are National Business Capital Reviews Saying?
On Trustpilot, you can see what actual customers say about National Business Capital. Reviewers say that:
- They received good customer service from the staff members they worked with.
- The turnaround time to get loan quotes was quick.
While National Business Capital, like any company, has some negative reviews, the vast majority are good. National Business Capital receives a 5 out of 5 Trustscore, with 99% of reviews ranking from “great” to “excellent.”
How to Get Started with National Business Capital
The fastest and easiest way to get started with National Business Capital is simply submitting an online application. After submitting your application and speaking with your advisor who helps match you with the right loan and lender, you can receive funding within hours or days.