Help With My Loan’s platform is for individuals, brokers, business owners, and banks needing assistance in the full spectrum of lending. The team at Help With My Loan wants you to reach your financial goals by finding the right funding option for you with lower fees and better rates. With over 300 lenders in their network, they have facilitated financing to the value of over $100 million with an outstanding funding rate of 95%.
Spend less time searching, sorting results, and waiting for approval. HWML connects you with the best financial products in the industry. As an independent loan platform, they are committed to helping you find the right loan with competitive rates.
There are no upfront fees, and they don’t ask for personal information. Search and compare all of your options for free! Their automated matching and underwriting software streamline the process so that you can close in as little as 10 days.
Get expert advice, unbiased recommendations, and dedicated service, whether you get funded or not.
Why Work With Help With My Loan
Help With Loan team specializes in business and commercial loans and has proven results by following an efficient process. Chris Karageuzian and Jack Artinian co-founded Help with My Loan in 2017, and they manage the company together. Chris boasts an impressive 16 years of experience in the corporate business industry. Before founding the company, he worked as a commercial banker for Coldwell Banker, at Wells Fargo in several management roles, and as an assistant vice president for Chase and U.S. Bank. His fellow founder Jack is a loan specialist with over 15 years of experience in the banking, lending, finance, and real estate industries. The two met at US Bank while working as trailblazing VPs in the banking world, and then set out to create a better system. With insider experience and banking expertise, Chris and Jack don’t only know what to fix – they know-how. With years of high-level experience in banking, lending, and business financing, both leaders knew the ins and outs of the industry. Help With My Loan puts that insight to work for you with innovative solutions and cutting-edge technology.
Their team is proud of offering a personalized service that considers individuals and businesses’ specific circumstances. They work closely with people, brokers, and agents to assist them with the process of getting approved for a commercial or business loan. Since they are not a bank or a moneylender, they connect borrowers with several lending options to make sure they choose the right loan.
How To Work With Help With My Loan
This is the proven and efficient process followed for every individual or business customer:
- HELP: Answer a few simple questions so they can HELP you find business or individual lending options to find the right lender for you.
- WITH: After you match WITH the right lender, they will make the introductions to kick off the lending process.
- MY LOAN: They will help you throughout all the process from start to finish until you get your LOAN.
In more detail, see here the 5 easy steps to take so that the Help With My Loan team can help you secure a loan:
- Select Your Loan Type: HWML is a full spectrum lending platform so that you can secure funding for all of life’s significant investments. Apply for commercial, business, personal, and residential loans. Whether you’re looking for SBA loans, apartment loans, disaster loan assistance, the most competitive mortgage rates, or virtually anything else, they can help you.
- Fill in the Details: Start the application; you’ll be done before you know it! It is pared down to the most essential questions, and you don’t have to provide any personal information. It’s always free to apply, and the loan search won’t affect your credit score.
- Get Match You Up: The revolutionary software will do the shopping for you and automatically match you with as many loan options as possible. With 300+ banks and private lenders in the HWML network, you can access traditional and alternative funding sources with a single search.
- Connect with an Expert: The HWML team will contact you within 48 hours to discuss your options, compare rates, and crunch the numbers. Enjoy one-on-one support with a dedicated loan specialist who can answer all of your questions. Their team takes a hands-on, proactive approach to ensure your success.
- Take the Next Step: Once you decide on a loan, they will walk you through the entire process. Their automated underwriting software can speed up approval by 80%, so if funding falls through or you’re declined, you will get help to select a different option and close in less time.
What Loan Types Do They Offer
Help With My Loan offers business and commercial financing for individuals and businesses. These are the financing options they can help you with:
- Commercial Real Estate Loans: A commercial real estate loan can be used towards purchasing any property used exclusively for business purposes, like a retail center or office space. Or to help finance operational expenses, like buying equipment to improve working processes. In some cases, a commercial can also be used to meet other operational needs, for example, purchase supplies for the assembly process.
- Business Loans: A business loan is an amount of money borrowed for business purposes. Depending on what you plan to use the funds for, there are different types of business loans, like bank credits, mezzanine financing, resource-based financing, receipt financing, micro-loans, or income advances.
- Residential Loans: A loan used to buy a house or other residential property to live in. It is usually secured by a mortgage, deed of trust, or other equivalent consensual security interest.
- Personal Loans: A secured or unsecured amount of money lent to an individual for financing any personal, family, household affairs, or consumable items.
- Economic Injury Disaster Loans: Small Business Administration offers loans to finance payroll and other eligible expenses to small businesses.
Get the assistance you need to secure a loan without having to fill out multiple applications with each bank or being bombarded with marketing calls. Get started today.