What is Gravity Lending?
Since 2015, this fintech company has worked to connect car owners with auto refinance loans for both short-term and long-term savings. Gravity Lending has built a nationwide lending network and can quickly connect you with an auto refinance option with more favorable terms than your current loan.
How Does Gravity Lending Work?
Gravity Lending has built a network of lenders that spans the nation. Through its online application process, you can receive a variety of auto refinance loan options and, with guidance from a loan offer, find the one that’s best for you.
The application process is simple. It takes about two minutes to fill in your initial information. From there, a loan officer will assist you. They’ll answer your questions and help you find a loan that meets your needs. Then, you can apply through the Gravity Lending secure website.
What Loans Does Gravity Lending Offer?
The company specializes in auto refinancing. But it also offers refinancing for student loans. In addition, you can apply for a tax lien loan and find credit cards with favorable rates. Its goal is to locate the best rates and terms for people looking to lower their monthly bills.
When you refinance your auto loan, it’s possible to lock in a lower interest rate, adjust the length of your loan, and possibly lower your monthly car payment. For example, Gravity Lending customers reduce their monthly car payments by $121 on average. And, once you’re approved for your auto refinancing loan, you can opt to go 90 days without making payments.
Student Loan Refinancing
When you refinance your student loans, it can reduce your monthly payments and may lower what you pay overall. Gravity Lending recommends you call and talk to an agent to learn how student loan refinancing works.
Property Tax Lien Loans
If your property taxes are outside of your ability to pay, Gravity Lending can help you with a tax lien loan. The loan will pay your property taxes immediately, and then you can pay off the loan over time. Tax lien loans don’t require a credit check, income verification, or collateral.
This platform allows you to compare credit card offers. Like its student loan product, Gravity Lending recommends you contact them to learn more about what credit card options are available to you.
How Can You Qualify for an Auto Refinance Loan Through Gravity Lending?
Gravity Lending offers refinancing options to car owners who have:
- $10,000 or more remaining on their vehicle loan.
- A monthly income of at least $1,800
- Less than 150,000 miles on their car
- A car that is a 2010 or newer model
It also offers competitive interest rates to qualifying applicants based on their income and credit history.
Where Does Gravity Lending Stand Out?
Gravity Lending does not charge a fee to match you with auto-refinance loan options that fit your situation. It has a national network of lending partners, so no matter where you’re located, Gravity Lending can help you locate loan options that will lower your monthly car payments. It has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and its commitment to customer service has earned it a 4.9-star rating on Google with nearly 3,000 reviews. The Gravity Lending website is easy to navigate. You apply for your auto refinance loan in just a few steps.
Who is Gravity Lending Best For?
The company’s primary mission is to help people gain more control of their monthly payments. Gravity Lending specializes in auto refinance loans, so anyone making car payments who still owes $10,000 or more on their car can benefit from seeing what loans Gravity Lending offers. Gravity Lending is also helpful to people who are paying off student loans and what to lower those payments.
Why Choose Gravity Lending?
Gravity Lending offers several benefits to anyone seeking to refinance an auto loan:
- Competitive rates – When your credit score is good, you can refinance your auto loan at a better interest rate, often lowering your monthly payments as a result.
- Many options – Gravity Lending’s network of national lenders means you’ll get an array of loan options to choose from.
- Fast and easy – You can prequalify and apply for a loan, and it takes only a few steps through Gravity Lending’s secure website.
- No fees – Gravity Lending does not charge for its service. You’ll pay fees associated with the title transfer and state charges but no origination or application fees.
- Additional protection – Gravity Lending offers other products to protect the value of your vehicle. You can purchase a vehicle service contract to insulate you from the cost of car repairs or a guaranteed asset protection policy to prevent you from paying unexpected expenses if your car is totaled or stolen.
What People Are Saying About Gravity Lending
- “We had to purchase a car at the peak of the vehicular shortage, making our rate insanely high. We refinanced with Gravity and they lowered our rate by 2%, a huge savings overall.” – Rachel (Trust Pilot)
- “Pablo kept us posted throughout the process and was really patient with my husband and me explaining to us the steps.” – Yarida R. (Direct)
- “Jair was extremely helpful and got me to help when no one else would. I appreciate everything you guys did.” – Adam K. (Direct)
- “They did a phenomenal job of finding me the best rate. Not only that, but they customized a package that made the most sense to me. I wanted the lowest APR possible, and they were able to target companies that would fit my criteria.” – John H. (Google Reviews)
How to Get Started with Gravity Lending
Gravity Lending offers a quick application process through its website. The process starts with a soft credit check to determine which loan offers you’ll qualify for. After that, a loan officer will work with you to understand your financial needs. Your loan officer can aid you in finding the best loan option customized to your situation. Finally, you can submit your application and documents through the secure website and electronically sign your loan papers.