Funding Circle is a small business online lender offering business financing for small businesses in the U.S. They offer business loan products like SBA loans, business term loans, merchant cash advances, business lines of credit, invoice factoring, and working capital loans.
Funding Circle has been helping small business owners secure funding for the past ten years. With the help of technology, they made the process easy, fast and affordable so business owners can focus on growing their businesses. Today, Funding Circle has helped over 100,000 businesses and facilitated over $15.2 billion in funding.
How Does Funding Circle Works?
Funding Circle wanted to make it easier for small business owners to access the funding they need. You can fill out a straightforward application online; then, a Funding Circle dedicated account manager will help you to review your loan options to find the right small business funding for your business. As soon as you make a decision and accept a loan offer, you can get the funds as soon as the next day.
Small Business Loans Products
Funding Circle offers small business funding solutions and a dedicated account manager that works with you to review your options and help you find the proper financing solution for your business. Funding Circle can assist in securing the following business loans types:
- SBA Loan: Funding Circle can help you with the process of applying and securing government-backed SBA 7(a) loans for your business between $25,000 to $500,000.
- Business Term Loan: A business term loan can be an excellent option for a large purchase or business expansion. Funding Circle can help you apply and secure a business term loan from $5,000 to $500,000 in as little as 3 days.
- Merchant Cash Advance: If your business is seasonal or has fluctuating revenue, a merchant cash advance can be a good loan solution to inject extra funds into your small business. Advances from Funding Circle range from $5,000 to $400,000.
- Business Line of Credit: If you are looking for flexibility when you use extra funds and only pay when you use them, a business line of credit can be a suitable funding option for your business. Funding Circle can provide business lines of credit between $6,000 and $100,000 at competitive rates.
- Invoice Factoring: Sell your outstanding invoices in exchange for business funding. This solution can get your business up to $5M with low rates.
- Working Capital Loan: Use the funds of a working capital loan for nearly any purpose but without a long-term debt commitment. You can borrow from $25,100 to $400,000 through Funding Circle’s working capital loans.
The eligibility to get approved for a business loan varies depending on the type of loan. For example, some loans may require a higher credit score or a set amount of years in business. There are also restrictions on what you can use the funds for, depending on the type of business loan. Funding Circle assigns you a dedicated account manager to help you review the options to find the best funding solution for your business.
How To Apply for a Funding Circle Loan
The application process for a Funding Circle loan is simple, and it is all completed online. It is worth noting that submitting an application to review your options will not impact your credit score. The process of securing a loan is divided into 3 easy steps:
- Complete the online application: It takes about 6 minutes, and it does not impact your credit score.
- Review your options: An account manager will review the options with you to identify the best one for your business.
- Accept a loan offer: Once you have accepted an offer, receive the funds as soon as the next day.
Funding Circle also makes it easy to manage your loan online after you get your funds, so you know exactly where you stand at any time.