Fundera uses technology to allow small businesses in the U.S. to get matched with business loans options they qualify for, saving them time in the process.
Since its foundation, Fundera has helped over 85,000 small businesses secure over $2.5 billion in business funding.
How Does Fundera Work?
For small business owners looking to save time looking for funding options, Fundera provides a free platform to compare all the options you qualify for in one place.
To get your financing options, you need to answer some simple questions about your business. After you have completed all the answers, Fundera connects you with a business lending specialist to help you identify the right way forward for your business and answer your questions about the offers you qualify for.
This will save you tons of time as you don’t have to fill out multiple applications to different lenders, and you will get assistance from a specialist so you can be clear before you accept to move on with a lending offer. Even after you get your funds, Fundera’s lending specialists will keep working with you to help you get business lending solutions in the future.
Types of Business Loans You Can Get Through Fundera
Fundera works with leaders on the business lending space featuring all these types of small business loans:
- SBA Loans: Guaranteed by the Small Business Administration (SBA), these types of loans offer longer repayment terms and lower rates. Fundera can help you identify if you meet the requirements and help you navigate the application process, which is usually longer than other types of loans.
- Business Lines of Credit: A business line of credit allows you to draw funds when you need them and only pay interest when using the funds. Fundera can help you secure a business line of credit, typically between $50,000 and $500,000.
- Business Term Loans: These types of loans are repaid over a term in regular payments, and you will get the funds at once at the beginning, usually used for larger purchases or business expansions. Fundera can help you identify if this can be a good option to fund your business.
- Startup Business Loans: These loans are typically used by businesses with limited credit history (i.e., just started) and need to access funding through an asset-based loan, credit cards, or other methods that could get them approved for financing. If you own a startup or your business has a limited credit history, Fundera can help you find some options to get funding.
- Equipment Financing: The funds from this loan type can only be used to purchase new or used equipment. So if you need a new piece of equipment to grow your business or replacing an existing one, Fundera can assist with identifying the best equipment financing lenders too.
- Invoice Financing: This type of financing allows you to receive a cash advance based on the amount of paid invoices your business has. Fundera can help you determine if this may be a good option for financing your business.
Small business loans can be complicated, and application processes lengthy and time-consuming. Fundera can help you save time by allowing you to compare all the options in one place and give you support through the process with the help of a lending specialist.
How To Compare Business Loan Options with Fundera
If you want to use Fundera to review business financing options, you simply need to visit their website and answer a few questions about your business. Then, a lending specialist will contact you to review your business loans options and help you with the process of accepting an offer to get your funds as quickly as possible.