You want to grow your business but struggle to find funding. This dilemma is all too familiar for millions of small business owners nationwide. But with a platform like CAN Capital, you can take the guesswork out of identifying viable financing options and secure the funding needed to soar your company to new heights.
A Brief History of CAN Capital
Established in 2013, CAN Capital Inc. is an online platform that helps small business owners access commercial funding opportunities. It’s helped more than 81,000 entities access over $8 billion in funding. CAN Capital’s knowledgeable team has helped more than 200,000 small businesses to date. It’s now a top choice for small business owners who crave flexible and transparent financial solutions. Business owners can choose from working capital loans or equipment financing.
How Does CAN Capital Work?
It depends on the form of financing you’re seeking.
- The application process for working capital loans is relatively simple. Here’s how it works:
- Step 1: Complete the brief online application to get pre-qualified. (Note: Getting pre-qualified does not impact your credit score).
- Step 2: Review potential loan offers and select the best fit.
- Step 3: Close the loan and receive your proceeds within 24 hours.
- If you’re interested in equipment financing, start by completing the online questionnaire, and CAN Capital will contact you to proceed.
- If you’re an equipment vendor looking to offer financing to your customers, use the online partner form to inquire about the vendor equipment financing program.
What Types of Businesses Does CAN Capital Work With?
CAN Capital works with companies of varying sizes nationwide. This includes a large variety of industries, such as fitness centers, coffee shops, automotive repair shops, and dental practices.
CAN Capital Products and Details
CAN Capital currently offers three forms of financing:
Working Capital Loans
Working capital loans help streamline cash flow to keep operations running smoothly. They’re often used to cover payroll, inventory, marketing, and other operational expenses.
Loan amounts range from $2,500 to $1,000,000, and you could receive funding within 24 hours following approval. You’ll get a loan term between 6 and 24 months to make it easier to manage loan payments. And if you can repay what you owe before the repayment period ends, you could be eligible for a pre-payment discount.
Get Equipment Financing
Equipment loans and leases of up to $1,000,000 with 24- to 84-month repayment periods are also available to qualified business owners. Like working capital loans, you can apply without a hard credit check and enjoy a streamlined process.
Even better, 100 percent financing is available, so you won’t have to worry about making a down payment on the equipment purchase. And you’re not limited to new equipment. These loans are also available to cover used equipment purchases.
Offer Equipment Financing
If you’re an equipment vendor looking to simplify the purchasing process for your customers, consider this option. It allows you to offer financing solutions on both new and used equipment. You can also boost your bottom line with added convenience your customers may not find elsewhere.
With competitive finance rates and terms, your customers can find a tailored solution to meet their needs. Customers receive quick lending decisions. Plus, you’ll have access to a dedicated CAN Business Development Manager to assist you every step of the way.
Benefits of Getting Business Financing from CAN Capital
There are several reasons why CAN Capital should be on your list when researching business funding options.
For starters, CAN Capital is accredited by the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating. It also has an extensive track record of helping companies of all sizes access the funding they need to grow. Furthermore, CAN Capital holds an excellent rating on Trustpilot and boasts over 1,000 reviews with a 4.9 rating.
When you apply for funding, you’ll receive exceptional support and can cut through the red tape you’ll often find with traditional lenders. Plus, the rates are competitive, and loans can be tailored to fit your company’s financial needs.
How Can Your Business Qualify for CAN Capital Funding?
Here’s what you need to qualify for financing through CAN Capital:
- Credit score: 550 or higher
- Time in business: 1 year
- Other conditions: No dismissed or open bankruptcies in the past 24 months
Does CAN Capital Charge Any Fees?
CAN Capital may charge fees up to 2.99% for working capital loans but not for equipment financing. The origination fee is deducted from your company’s bank account one day after the funds are disbursed.
What are CAN Capital Reviews Saying?
Read some of the CAN Capital reviews by their customers:
- My banker went the extra mile to help me secure funding. She also kept me in the loop every step of the way. I’ve been a CAN Capital customer for several years, and the service is always exceptional.—Alma M. (TrustPilot review)
- My company has done several short-term loans with CAN Capital. They’re always very quick to respond and are very professional to work with.—Morris B. (TrustPilot review)
- Great experience with CAN Capital. The communication was good, and it only took two to three days to get funding once the contracts were approved. The rates were also affordable and came with longer repayment terms than I was quoted from other hard money lenders.—Jason C. (TrustPilot review)
Is CAN Capital Right for Your Business?
CAN Capital works with an assortment of companies in various industries. To determine if it’s right for your business, submit an inquiry to get pre-qualified or speak with a team member to learn more.
How to Get Started with CAN Capital
You can get started with CAN Capital by completing a brief online form or calling the toll-free number listed on the website.