Axos Bank is an online bank that offers convenient and straightforward personal and business online banking. If you are looking at benefiting from high-interest accounts and paying no fees, and you want to manage your finances online using the latest technology that evolves depending on your needs, Axos Bank may be the bank for you.
Axos Bank offers personal banking such as checking and savings accounts and lending services like personal loans, investment through Axos Invest, and business and commercial banking solutions.
The main benefits of banking with Axos Bank are:
- Competitive Rates: By offering industry-leading rates, you can earn more from savings, reaching your goals faster.
- Zero or Lower Fees: Axos Bank offers lower or zero ATMs and monthly maintenance fees.
- Digital Experience: Access banking technology that evolves with your needs to help you achieve your financial goals.
About Axos Bank
Axos Bank, formerly known as Bank of Internet USA, has been a leader in financial technology since 2000. With their digital approach, they wanted to offer personalized full-banking services capable of evolving with your financial needs and give you access to your money at any time from anywhere.
Using the latest available technology, they also offer you digital security tools to protect your data. As an FDIC-insured bank, all your funds at Axos Bank are insured by the FDIC.
Axos Bank Personal Banking Services
Axos Bank offers banking, lending, and investing products and services for consumers looking to leverage digital technology and manage their banking products mainly online:
Axos Bank offers checking accounts with no fees and competitive rates; all managed through a highly-rated convenient mobile app:
- Essential Checking Account: This account is best if you are looking at managing direct deposits and take advantage of online banking features and a mobile app. This account features early direct deposits, no maintenance or overdraft fees, and unlimited domestic ATM reimbursements.
- Rewards Checking Account: If you can keep a high account balance in your checking account, this may be a better option, as you can earn interest on your money while enjoying no maintenance or overdraft fees and unlimited domestic ATM fees reimbursements.
- Cashback Checking Account: Earn up cashback on your debit transactions when you sign for purchases. So if you use your debit card a lot, get cashback as well as no monthly fees and unlimited domestic ATM fee reimbursements.
- First Checking Account: Earn interest for the money deposited in this account for children between 13 and 17 years old with no monthly fees, no overdraft fees, and daily transaction limits.
- Golden Checking Account: This account is designed for people 55 years old and over to earn interest in their money, pay no fees, and get free personal checks.
Axos Bank offers very competitive rates on their savings accounts and a free ATM card to withdraw money from your savings account at any time.
- High Yield Savings Account: There is no minimum balance requirement after the initial $250 deposit required to open this savings account, and you will pay no monthly maintenance fees to access industry-leading interest rates.
Money Market Accounts
The Axos Bank high-yield money market account offers checks and a free ATM card as two ways of withdrawing money from your account.
- High Yield Money Market: Pay zero monthly maintenance fees to access competitive rates after you deposit the $1,000 minimum deposit to open this money market account.
Certificate of Deposits (CDs)
Choose flexible terms between 3 and 60 months to access a higher return after the $1,000 minimum deposit.
Axos Bank offers excellent personal loan rates and flexible terms between 1-5 years with fixed monthly payments and no collateral required. Get a personal loan between $5,000 and $35,000 to get funds deposited into your checking or savings to account as early as two days after approval to fund a home improvement, to consolidate your debt into one loan with lower monthly payments, or to pay for an unexpected, more significant expense or a special occasion like a trip or wedding.
Axos Bank offers mortgages to purchase a home or to refinance home loans. When you apply with them, you can take advantage of technology, manage the whole loan process online from start to finish, and get the support you need throughout the application and approval process.
Refinance your auto loan with Axos Bank to lower your monthly payments and interest rate in an easy online process.
Axos Bank Business Banking Services
Axos Bank offers business banking accounts and services for small businesses, from checking accounts to merchant services with access to tools that help you grow your business:
- Business Checking Account: Open a basic business checking account with zero monthly maintenance fees and no minimum balance requirements after the first $1,000 minimum opening deposit. Enjoy your first 50 checks free and unlimited domestic ATM fee reimbursements.
- Business Interest Checking: Get more value out of the money on your business checking account by earning a competitive APY with only a $100 minimum deposit to open.
- Business Savings: With a variable interest compounded daily, you can earn more as you save more with only a $1,000 minimum opening deposit—access free online and mobile banking and free image statements.
- Business Money Market: With competitive interest rates that grow with your account balance, and a $1,000 minimum opening deposit, you can also access free image statements, online banking, and mobile banking with remote deposit anywhere.
Axos Bank also offers commercial banking and lending solutions for corporations, institutions, government, and real estate investors.
Axos Bank Online Banking
You can access and manage all your banking using the online portal or the Axos Bank mobile app. Some of the things you can easily do through the Axos Bank mobile app:
- Deposit checks
- Pay bills through bill pay
- Transfer funds
- View account balances
- Access your transaction history
Aside from this, the mobile app has a virtual financial assistant called Evo designed to help you answer questions about banking products and services directly on your mobile device.
Although Axos Bank is a fully online bank, you can withdraw cash at any of the in-network ATMs using your bank card for free. Axos Bank supports their customers mainly remotely through a 24/7 phone line, an online chat, a secure online messaging feature in the mobile app, and Twitter.
Axos Invest is an investor’s advisor service offer by Axos Invest. The managed portfolio services take the high fees out of the investing game to help you reach your financial goals. After you enroll, you can easily create an automated investment account in minutes, even if you have no previous investing experience.