If you are searching for a different way to send payment using your bank account but want to avoid paying high fees, AeroPay may be an excellent choice.
What is AeroPay?
AeroPay is a financial technology company that allows transferring and using money with bank-to-bank (ACH) transfers. Enabling businesses to accept compliant, contact-free, cashless payments gives users the freedom to spend as they choose. The app allows users to make cashless payments to purchase products and services such as sports betting, cannabis, online gaming, trading, and more. With a solid foundation based on compliance and the help of advanced and secure technology, this app provides users with an easy way to move money.
How Does AeroPay Work?
After completing a quick, easy signup process, users can begin using AeroPay to make effortless purchases. To use the app, scan a QR code at checkout, immediately taking you to your AeroPay account. From there, you will receive a clear snapshot of both the type of product being purchased and the location it’s being purchased from. This is especially great for those who purchase cannabis products from dispensaries, as this service is unavailable on other apps. Moreover, the app can also be used for other online purchases and deliveries.
What Services Does AeroPay Provide?
If you are wondering about the types of amenities provided by AeroPay, here is an overview of both the personal and business services the app offers:
AeroPay enables users to cover personal expenses with cashless payments. For example, you can visit certain businesses and use the app to pay for whatever you want. Likewise, if you need to use the app to pay for goods or services online, you can use it anywhere it’s accepted—this typically applies to most businesses that accept bank transfers.
On the other hand, AeroPay for businesses who wish to accept AeroPay, you can do so using the following methods:
- Dispensary: If you own a dispensary, you can accept contactless payments at point-of-sale. Users can point and scan the QR codes to pay for products.
- Delivery: AeroPay facilitates payments to various businesses. Users can pay online and have their goods delivered.
- Gaming Services: AeroPay offers an API-first technology payments platform that enables businesses to onboard more players and allows them to get started gaming faster.
- Cashless Payments: Many industries have been affected by the widespread shutdown of cashless ATMs and debit card terminals. Enrolling in AeroPay will, once again, give you the power to accept cashless payments.
What are the Pros and Cons of AeroPay?
Let’s review some of the pros and cons of using AeroPay:
Pros Of Aeropay
- Users and businesses can send and receive cashless payments: One of the top benefits of AeroPay is that it allows users and businesses to send and receive cashless payments.
- Cannabis-friendly: There are not very many apps that make paying for cannabis products simpler. AeroPay does precisely that.
- Great for gaming online and in-person: AeroPay can make your time much more seamless if you are into online or in-person gaming.
- Centers API and front-end technology: With the help of API and front-end technology, AeroPay can provide cashless payments that are secure and dependable.
- Faster settlement times: Rather than waiting hours or days to complete transactions, AeroPay transactions can be processed instantly.
- Fewer failed transactions: Due to the app’s security, AeroPay has fewer failed transactions.
- Simple onboarding: Users can onboard quickly and easily by providing their details and linking a bank account.
Cons of Aeropay
- Only some banks are accepted: If your bank is not accepted, you may need help signing up.
- Not yet widely accepted: As a newer app, AeroPay is less widely accepted on typical websites than other forms of payment.
- Paid and unpaid options: Users may need to pay to use the app to its total capacity.
- Glitches are unknown: Virtually every payment app experiences inevitable glitches or issues. However, since the app is so new, there is no way to fully know and understand what the shortcomings of this app may be and why.
How Does AeroPay Compare?
There are plenty of payment apps to choose from. However, being a newer app means AeroPay has various advantages and disadvantages compared to other apps. For instance, AeroPay is only available on 69 sites thus far, while sites like PayPal are available on well over 200,000 websites.
Is AeroPay Secure?
Because it offers bank-level encryption, risk reduction, and fraud prevention, AeroPay is considered highly secure.
Should You Use AeroPay?
If you are searching for cashless payment methods, AeroPay is an excellent choice. This is especially true if you frequent casinos or purchase cannabis products. Moreover, if you are a business negatively impacted by eliminating cashless ATMs, signing up for AeroPay may be a good idea.
How to Get Started with AeroPay
To get started with AeroPay, complete the following steps:
- Create an account: The first step to using AeroPay for personal expenses is to create an account. You must provide enough information to allow them to access your profile and keep it safe.
- Link your bank: You must link your profile to your bank account. The app has over 2,000 banks integrated that you can connect to your account.
- Start shopping: Once you have linked your bank account, you can use AeroPay wherever it’s accepted.