DECEMBER 2022. Los Angeles, CA — Banks.com launches first ad-free marketing platform that promotes authenticity within the financial services industry. The start-up is creating an open market that elevates consumer trust and promotes fair competition. Mass market consumers and businesses connect with brands while browsing expert content on finances, including mortgages, business loans, savings, credit, investments, crypto, debt, banks, auto, student loans and more.
With 400% annual revenue growth, Banks.com’s success is accelerating. Almost 90% of its visitors come without advertising. In 2022 alone, over 40 financial brands, such as Experian, LoanDepot, MoneyLion, Current, Novo, AAG and more, partnered with Banks to increase brand awareness, build positive reputation and gain market share.
“Our global vision is an impeccable financial services marketplace. The best rates are not always visible. Traditional review sites and lead generators are incentivized by incumbent brands with big wallets. Challenger budgets can’t compete within this limited ad space. So, consumers are only seeing rates from the private marketplace. Banks is purposefully expanding competition by accommodating a wider range of budgets. Showcasing more providers optimizes best rate transparency. This allows consumers to discover better solutions from companies that will do right by them.”Chris Snyder, Banks.com Founder and CEO
By eliminating competition barriers, Banks.com offers financial firms equal access to prospects, while consumers access a wider range of personalized solutions. This is a key advantage on both sides given that around 93% of check cashing consumers, 81% of loans and mortgage consumers, and 54% of tax return preparation consumers did not have one company in mind while searching. (invoca.com)
“Banks is creating a legitimate open market through meaningful, collaborative partnerships. Our revenue model accommodates a diverse set of advertisers with an affordable tiered subscription plan. Challenger companies can monetize marketing placements that were previously unattainable to them. Big brands leverage Banks’ expandable premium services for new branding opportunities.”Jennifer Uhll, Banks.com co-Founder and Partner
Flexing SEO expertise, Banks.com hosts thousands of financial services customers on a daily basis. With a highly relevant domain name and consistent feed of original content, the website is scoring top Google search placements that most financial institutions can’t get on their own. In the last 4 months, Banks’ high volume of traffic, pages and quality content earned the startup 84% improvement in organic and paid search ad placements along with a 50% increase in prime keywords now associated with Banks.com. (source: SEM Rush).
Banks’ sophisticated team of online marketing experts follows measurable objectives to capture hard-to-get financial services leads and optimize targeted acquisition funnels. They develop effective SEO content that promotes expertise, authoritativeness and trustworthiness. Decades of financial branding and lead generation experience empowers the team to generate return on spend while operating at scale. Highly specialized knowledge ensures critical compliance within both the financial and advertising industries.
In summary, Banks.com leverages four key differentiators: an open market, a unique subscription revenue model, search engine power and highly specialized marketing talent. Combining these with the purpose to be authentic, Banks is far more attractive and sustainable than its Nerdwallet-type competitors.
About: Founded in 2017 by Chris Snyder, Founder, CEO and co-Founder Jennifer Uhll, Banks.com is the new, financial matchmaking platform. Banks is committed to revolutionizing how financial institutions authentically connect with both consumers and businesses. Banks.com innovates these connections through its open-marketplace, which features personalized banking solutions from a wider variety of companies. Featured categories include mortgage, savings, credit, investing, crypto, debt, banking, loans, tax, insurance, auto, student loans, personal finance, retirement, investment banking, business finance and more. Find financial authenticity at Banks.com.
For more information, contact us at:
4 Ways Google Loves Banks.com
- Authority – Banks.com has a relevant domain and credible content that organically ranks high for the most coveted financial services keywords.
- Popularity – Almost 90% of Banks.com’s visitors come directly to the website without advertising. Google trusts the opinion of the people, therefore Banks.com is tagged as a trusted search engine resource.
- Originality – Banks.com consistent feed of top-quality, original SEO content earns the site top search placements that most financial services firms can’t get.
- Size – Banks.com’s high volume of visitors, pages and content gives Google reason to award the website 84% more searched keyword placements.
4 Ways Financial Services Firms love Banks.com
Experian, MoneyLion, Current, and dozens more credible financial brands have partnered with Banks.com to find new customers, capture qualified leads, increase brand awareness, and block the competition.
- Sponsored Content – Sponsoring content on Banks.com helps firms boost brand awareness and market outreach by targeting hard-to-get keyword traffic that are typically blocked by large financial brands and review sites.
- Financial Services Directory – Banks.com offers consumers a large financial services directory, where brands have the opportunity to showcase and control their branded content with premium listings.
- Reputation – Financial services companies can improve their brand’s online reputation and trust by leveraging banks.com endorsements.
- Paid Media – Banks.com’s domain authority provides a lever for financial brands to improve search campaign performance with higher response and conversion rates.