The New American Funding story dates back to 2003, when it was founded to help Americans finding the right mortgage loan. Imagine being able to work with a mortgage lender who considered you part of their family. When you decide that New American Funding will be your mortgage lender of choice, that is exactly who you will be working for.
New American Funding Story: The Beginnings
While New American Funding may currently have 214 nationwide branches, it is important to understand this was the realization of a dream of two people. Early in 2003, Rick and Patty Arvielo opened a 40-person call center focused on one goal: “helping other families and individuals improve their quality of living through home ownership“. Combining their talent and knowledge of technology and the mortgage industry, the company has continued to meet their goal and in fact, have exceeded even their expectations.
Today, New American Funding employs a diverse workforce of more than 2,500 employees working nationwide in 214 branch offices. Building a company that encompasses teamwork, unity, and fun while taking up the real-life challenges of improving the lives of families is what sets New American Funding apart from other direct mortgage lenders.
Educating Consumers and Others in the Industry
While many mortgage companies are not inclined to educate consumers, or mortgage brokers, New American Funding takes a different approach. They believe those in the mortgage industry, and those who are searching for the right mortgage loan need to be well-educated to meet their goals. Towards that end, they offer extensive educational materials which may be used to create a better-educated home buyer, homeowner, and mortgage professional. They truly do live their stated goal of being a diverse and inclusive company by offering outreach to communities including veterans, Latinos and those who might otherwise be facing challenges reaching their home ownership goals.
New American Funding Programs
There is no single loan program which fits every borrower. While some mortgage companies pick up the mantle of offering a limited number of loan programs, New American Funding takes a different approach. In order to meet the diverse needs of the communities they serve, they offer the following loan programs:
- Fixed Rate Mortgages – for those homeowners who wish to have the stability of knowing what their mortgage payment will be from one month to the next.
- VA Loan Programs – rather than attempting to search for a lender who understands how VA Loans, you can get the assistance you need from New American Funding.
- FHA Loans – low- and moderate-income borrowers may qualify for a mortgage insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA).
- ARM – when a borrower is comfortable with an adjustable rate mortgage, New American Funding can help.
- Jumbo Loans – for those borrowers who fall outside of the conventional mortgage loan limits, having a lender who is prepared to fund and service these loans is imperative.
- Home Improvement and USDA Loans – not every lender makes funding available for these unique loans. As part of their commitment to ensuring assistance to as many people as possible, New American Funding offers these loans.
- Reverse Mortgage Loans – for those borrowers who wish to use their home equity to supplement their income, a reverse mortgage often provides peace of mind.
- Interest Only Loans – when the only way a mortgage can work for you is when you are paying interest only, you can count on New American Funding to help.
- Non-QM Loan – some borrowers need an underwriter and lender who will take their unique situation into consideration when they apply for a mortgage. Those who are self-employed, retired, or have other unique situations may still qualify for a mortgage.
New American Outreach to Community Members
When facing challenges paying your mortgage many mortgage lenders turn their backs on you. This is not the case with New American Funding. Because they understand sometimes bad things happen to good people the company takes steps to help ensure when you have fallen behind on your mortgage payments that you know what your options are. New American Funding works with individuals and families to help them restructure their existing mortgage or avoid foreclosure. Regardless of the situation, the company is committed to making sure you understand your options and how each option will impact you future. Community is part of New American Funding story.
While New American Funding is located in California, their impact can be felt in communities across the United States. The only state in which they are not authorized to act as a broker or lender is in New York which means they can have an impact on millions of homeowners or buyers including you.
When you are searching for a company that cares more about you than about profits, you should consider New American Funding. Whether you are a first-time home buyer, a veteran searching for a streamlined refinancing lender, or you are a senior trying to make the most of the equity in your home, New American Funding is the right lender.