Learn how Larson can help you get tax relief for your business with their team of 65 employees, including 17 federally licensed IRS Enrolled Agents.
What is Larson Tax Relief?
With over 16 years of experience, Larson Tax Relief is an award-winning tax resolution firm specializing in helping individuals and businesses resolve federal and state tax issues. The firm was founded by Jack and Ron Larson and comprises a team of 65 employees, including 17 federally licensed IRS Enrolled Agents.
Larson Tax Relief operates in all 50 states and offers free evaluations to discuss your federal or state tax matters.
The firm is a proud member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating. Company President and Enrolled Agent Jack Larson is also a member of the National Association of Tax Professionals and the National Association of Enrolled Agents.
Tax Relief Services for Businesses
If you run a business, chances are you’re well aware of the many types of taxes required by the federal and state government to remain compliant. But if you fall behind on your tax obligations, the government has the power to seize your assets and bank accounts.
Fortunately, the experts at Larson Tax Reliefs are there to help you navigate your business tax issues. Their team works directly with federal and state collection divisions to protect clients’ assets from collections and seizures and buy time to resolve complex tax matters.
IRS and State Business Taxes
The IRS and state agencies employ aggressive tactics to collect unpaid taxes from businesses. However, the states take swift action when companies fall behind on their tax obligations and will garnish receivables, file tax liens, or even levy bank accounts in record time.
If you’re facing any of these collection actions, solicit assistance from a licensed Enrolled Agent to get the situation under control. They can also help negotiate with government taxing authorities to reach a fair resolution on your behalf.
Common Business Tax Types and Issues
Below are common federal and state tax issues businesses face.
IRS Business Taxes
Larson Tax Relief can help you resolve problems related to these federal tax matters:
- 941 payroll
- 1040 Personal Taxes for sole proprietorships and single-member LLCs
- 1058, CP 90, CP 91, and CP 504 Levy Enforcements
- 1099 and worker classification issues
- Accounts Receivable Levies
- Civil Penalties for Trust Fund, aka Trust Fund Recovery Penalty
- Conflicts with Revenue Officer
- Seizure of IRS or state tax refunds
- SFR – Substitution for Return (when the IRS files a return on your behalf)
- Tax Liens
- Unfiled Tax Returns
State Business Taxes
Solutions are also available for businesses with issues related to these state tax matters:
- Accounts Receivable levies
- Bank levies
- Franchise taxes
- Liquor Licenses and Taxes
- Personal income taxes for sole proprietorships and single-member LLCs
- Tax lien issues
- Unemployment taxes and missing returns
- Use taxes
- Wage garnishments
- Withholding taxes and missing returns
- Workers compensation
Business Tax Relief Options
When you discuss your situation with an expert from Larson Tax Relief, they will review feasible strategies to help resolve your federal or state-related tax matter.
If you’re facing any of these business tax issues, here’s an overview of the tactics commonly used to reach a resolution:
- Corporate Formation or Shutdown: Are you dealing with a tax issue that warrants the closure of a corporate entity to save money? Larson Tax Relief can assist with forming a new corporation the right way to ensure existing liabilities don’t attach to your personal finances or follow your new entity.
- Installment Agreements: Do you have an installment agreement with the IRS to pay back taxes, but the terms don’t quite work for your company’s budget? Larson Tax Relief can negotiate with the IRS to modify the terms of your agreement, so they work for you.
- Levy Reversals: Is the IRs or your state tax authority threatening to levy your company’s bank account to collect back taxes? By taking swift action and hiring the tax professionals at Larson Tax Relief to work for you, it’s possible to get the bank levy halted or reversed. Doing so will prevent interruptions in operations due to financial distress. Plus, the business can keep its doors open, pay creditors and continue to make payroll.
- Offer in Compromise: Your business may qualify for an Offer in Compromise if it has minimal income and assets. This arrangement allows you to pay a fraction of what you owe to settle your company’s unpaid federal tax bill. It’s an option worth considering to get your company the financial relief if needed. Still, the application process is complex and warrants the help of a professional to boost your approval odds. Some states also offer these agreements, and a tax relief expert can advise you on how to move forward if you back taxes to the department of revenue or taxation.
- Tax Liens: Tax liens are public records and can tarnish your company’s reputation. But you can avoid having a lien filed against your company for back taxes by hiring an expert to help you. Larson Tax Relief also provides solutions to negotiate the removal of tax liens for transactions related to business property.
Get a Free Consultation for Business Tax Relief with Larson
Fill out the simple online form to get a consultation. A representative will review your rights and options during the conversation and share the information you need to make an informed decision. The call is free, and there’s no obligation to move forward with the suggested service.
Other Tax Relief Solutions Offered by Larson Tax Relief
Larson Tax Relief also offers emergency and long-term tax relief to individuals who owe back taxes or are behind on tax filings and returns. Their team of highly skilled tax professionals can defend you against the IRS and state tax authorities to help protect you from garnishments and bank levies and reach a resolution that works for both parties.
Apart from business tax relief services, Larson also offers other tax relief services for individuals and businesses such as:
Get your free consultation by calling 833-833-4151 or filling out a simple form online.