Smartland is a private equity real estate company that was established in 2013. The CEO of Smartland, Vadim Kleyner, started this company to create value in real estate by offering busy professionals a TRUE turnkey investment experience.
What is Smartland?
Since its inception, Smartland has innovated, and captured new demand and fantastic investment partners since no one else in the marketplace offered this at the time.
The private equity real estate company is so confident in its real estate investment decisions that, along with investors, its four key partners also put their own money into each initiative, promoting trust and transparency in Smartland’s decision-making process.
The company believes in the joint cohesion of multiple departments, which is why investor relations, property management, marketing, architecture design, and construction happen under one roof.
Should You Invest in Real Estate?
Real estate is one of the biggest sources of passive income in the world. Investing in real estate does require money up-front. However, it is a great way to diversify your investment and gain financial benefits in the long run.
Property acquisition is becoming increasingly difficult for ordinary people compared to large investors.
Whether residential or commercial, real estate is a tangible asset that appeals to investors in inflationary and uncertain times. Buying a property that people want is at the heart of real estate investing, and people are in desperate need of houses right now.
Here are some reasons why you should consider investing in the real estate business:
1. Constant Cash Flow
Investing and holding real estate allows you to earn a constant stream of cash flow every month through rental income. This income is increased annually in an incremental fashion, making this business a profitable venture for the property owner.
2. Tangible Asset
If the stock/crypto market collapses, your digital assets will amount to nothing. However, this is not the case with real estate, as it is a tangible asset. Moreover, real estate (usually) appreciates in price each year which makes it a solid investment to add to your portfolio.
3. Retirement Savings
Investing in the real estate business provides you with a solid backup to retire. Real estate is not liquid, and therefore with time, you earn more equity in the home. You can rent out the property or sell it for a considerable profit which can cover your retirement expenses.
4. Tax Benefits
Investing in real estate has tax advantages. Several expenditures related to owning an investment property can be deducted, including property taxes, mortgage interest, property management fees, insurance, ongoing upkeep, repair costs, and the money you spend to promote your home to potential tenants.
If you sell your home for more than you bought for it, the profit you make will not be taxed as ordinary income. Instead, it will be taxed as capital gains, which are typically taxed at lower rates than income.
5. Protection Against Rising Inflation
Real estate investments are primarily inflation-protective. When the cost of goods and services rises, house values and rentals usually rise with them. On the other hand, investment properties may give you increasing monthly income and value, helping to safeguard you financially while the cost of everything else rises.
How Does Smartland Work?
The team at Smartland has a pre-defined guideline that helps them identify profitable real estate ventures and help their investors get the best return possible.
- Step 1: In the first step, the Smartland team scouts their building purchases already on the market. They employ tried and tested techniques to identify the hidden value that traditional investors cannot see.
- Step 2: The next step is to renovate the shortlisted real estate property. The goal is to renovate everything and install the best possible technology that impresses the residents.
- Step 3: With a superior renovated apartment, the Smartland team can negotiate a higher rent and longer lease period than their competitor buildings.
- Step 4: Now that everything is in place, the Smartland team pushes on to increase the real estate’s value and refinance it within five years while returning all investor capital. The investor gets their money back while keeping their share of the building and earning passive income for a long time.
- Step 5: The Smartland team only deals in real estate with a longer game in sight. They prefer marathons over sprints and focus on real estate investments that provide higher value to their investors and are easy to hold for generations to come.
Where is Smartland Available?
Smartland is based in Miami, Florida. The company operates in the United States and offers multiple real estate investment opportunities in different cities in the U.S. Smartland offers various real estate investment options to its investors. The company offers investment opportunities in top-notch locations like Florida and Midwest.
How to Invest in Multifamily Real Estate with Smartland
To invest in multifamily real estate projects with Smartland, simply fill out the online form to contact the Smartland team to express your interest. A Smartland investment relations specialist will be in touch with you to discuss the options with no obligation on your part.