National Debt Relief is one of the most reputable, largest debt settlement companies in the U.S.
As a BBB A+ accredited business, National Debt Relief can help you get out of debt by lowering your payments without applying for loans or declaring bankruptcy. They want to help you regain financial stability as fast as possible at the lower cost possible.
The National Debt Relief team specializes in consolidating the outstanding balances on credit cards, medical bills, repossessions, certain business debts, and other unsecured loans and obligations. They will coordinate with you, so your creditors will not try to find you at your home or workplace. One of the most significant benefits of working with National Debt Relief is their commitment to transparency—they won’t try and up-sell or put you in a program where you won’t see results. Instead, you can expect personalized service tailored to your unique situation.
Before you start working with National Debt Relief, you need to be prepared to do something about your debt to accomplish financial independence and understand that coming out of debt will take commitment and time on your side. How much time it takes will depend on your situation. However, National Debt Relief claims their program can make you debt-free in 24 to 60 months.
Once you have taken this first step, National Debt Relief will assess your situation to present you with the best option at your disposal before working on a plan to get you to a brighter financial future.
What Options Do you Have to Be Debt Free?
When it comes to options, National Debt Relief will present all the ones that are suitable for your situation:
- Self-Payment Initiative: You have the choice of fixing your debts on your own, so you don’t have to pay someone else to make a plan for you. This option may not be suitable for everyone, as most people need help to get out of their debt.
- Consumer Credit Counselling: There are credit counseling agencies, some of them are non-profits that may offer a free consultation. These agencies can help you make a plan and negotiate lower rates with each creditor or ask you to send them one payment to them that they will distribute to your creditors. Since these plans can take up to 5 years to complete, the success rate for getting people out of debt is lower than other programs.
- Debt Consolidation: Consolidating all your debts into one single, ideally a lower payment, can help you get out of debt faster. With a debt consolidation loan, all your different debts are concentrated into one account. You will make one payment at a lower rate instead of several to each of your creditors. This will help you focus on paying off your debt and saving money on the overall interest rate you are paying on your debts.
- Debt Settlement: During this process, you or your agent work with your creditors to negotiate the debt to pay less than what you currently owe them. This process can be daunting as it involves a lot of communication and back and forth with creditors, the reason why it is recommended to use a debt settlement company.
- Bankruptcy: If there is no realistic way to pay off your debt, you could file for bankruptcy. Bankruptcy may be recommended as the final solution, as it will affect your credit seriously for a period of time, preventing you from getting any sort of credit (like a loan or car insurance) during that time.
By adhering to the National Debt Relief Program, you can get rid of your debt in 24 to 60 months.
How to Get Started with National Debt Relief
National Debt Relief offers a free consultation to help you find the right solution depending on your circumstances to become debt-free. You can easily apply for a free quote or consultation through their website by filling a simple form, which will ask for your contact details as the amount you owe. After you fill it out, a National Debt Relief team member will contact you to start the process.