Anthem Tax Services provides tax debt relief, including non-collectible, the IRS Fresh Start Program, and installment agreement tools for consumers and businesses. The company also helps with offers in compromise, penalty abatement, and Truck driver back taxes. They also provide corporate tax preparation services. The organization is accredited by the National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA) and the National Association of Tax Professionals (NATP).
What Is Anthem Tax Services?
Anthem Tax Services is a tax debt resolution service primarily. It works to help people reduce their tax debt and pay as little as possible to do so. As a comprehensive tax debt relief assistance program, they aim to help people to use the services provided by the law to get out of debt. This includes Offer In Compromise, Installment Agreement, Fresh Start Forgiveness, and penalty abatement strategies to help alleviate the costs of tax debt. The company also supports currently non-collectible debts, IRS tax levies, and wage garnishment.
In addition to tax debt help, the organization provides bookkeeping services, state tax help, tax preparation services, and corporate tax preparation. They can also help with unfiled returns and submitting a Freedom of Information Act request.
What Is Tax Debt Relief?
Many people find themselves with significant tax debt, sometimes due to nonpayment of taxes for one or more years. Tax debt relief is getting back on track with tax payments, often utilizing programs and other strategies to reduce the overall cost of catching up. Usually, a tax debt relief service like this can help consumers to negotiate a debt settlement for less than what is owed.
Several programs exist through the IRS to help people who need to catch up on taxes get back on track, but they can be complex and hard to get approval for when not using a professional service. Specific requirements must be met throughout the filing process to ensure the IRS agrees to the offer or plan for repayment.
How Does Anthem Tax Services Work?
The company’s tax debt relief solutions are designed to provide one-on-one aid to consumers who owe back taxes. The company helps consumers learn their options as a first step based on their financial situation, the age of the debt, and the cause of it. They then provide step-by-step help working directly with the IRS to file for the appropriate relief.
Overview of Anthem Tax Services
This Anthem Tax Services review aims to understand best how the company’s services work. Here is a breakdown of each of their leading service offers and how they fit the needs of consumers.
Tax Debt Relief
The company’s main service is tax debt relief. In this service, the organization can provide support in navigating the numerous types of tax debt solutions available, including:
- Currently Non-Collectible: This option allows those who qualify to resolve their tax debt by proving to the IRS the debt is non-collectible, which leads to no garnishments, payment plans, or levies. To qualify, individuals have to prove financial difficulty.
- IRS Fresh Start Program: In this situation, the company works to help consumers qualify for the Fresh Start Program, which works to reduce the balance owed or get forgiveness for some of those with up to $50,000 of debt.
- Installment Agreement: In some situations, the best option is to create a realistic payment plan with the IRS or the state with the lowest possible monthly payment. This method could prevent liens, levies, and garnishments.
- Penalty Abatement: For those with failure to deposit taxes, failure to pay a penalty, or failure to file tax return penalties, Anthem Tax Services works to get those penalties reviewed and removed for qualified individuals.
- Offer in Compromise: Another opportunity to reduce debt owed is to use an Offer in Compromise, in which the IRS (or state) agrees to less than what is owed as payment in full. The company works with the consumer and the IRS to negotiate this offer.
Anthem Tax Services also offers several tax help solutions. Their tax help falls into several categories:
- IRS Levy: For those who have a tax levy, they will help you to get it removed by negotiating with the IRS on your behalf.
- IRS Wage Garnishment: For those who have a garnishment, this service aims to help to eliminate that, such as by creating a realistic repayment strategy for the debt owed.
- Unfiled Tax Returns: For those who had not filed taxes when they were required to do so, for any reason, the company will help to do that for taxes as far back as 2001.
For corporations, Anthem Tax Services reviews show the company also works closely to help businesses to prepare their tax returns and manage ongoing tax requirements to meet IRS compliance. They work with all types of businesses, including:
- S Corporations
- Limited Liability Companies
- Sole Proprietors
- Other corporations
They can help to compile and file tax returns on behalf of the business, working to reduce what is owed. They also offer services for foreign investors.
What Are the Benefits of Anthem Tax Services?
Anthem tax relief reviews provide some clear insights into the benefits this organization offers. Some of the core benefits include:
- Education: The company works to educate taxpayers on their rights, obligations, and options. They are not pushy but informative and willing to offer multiple options.
- Results-Driven: Even for those who may have been turned down before, Anthem tax relief reviews indicate that consumers can find alternative solutions than repaying the debt owed in full.
- Accredited: The organization is accredited by the country’s leading tax authorities, meaning they are respected.
Comparing Anthem Tax Services
In comparing Anthem services to others, there are many benefits to expect. The company’s initial free consultation is a nice benefit because it allows taxpayers to find out if this service could help them without paying an upfront fee. They also provide services nationwide and work with people at the IRS and state levels for tax relief.
Is Anthem Tax Services Work It?
The IRS is consistently noted for being difficult to work with, especially if you need to know your legal rights and opportunities. However, Anthem services are direct, easy to manage and provide relief when it may otherwise be hard to find. For those who need additional assistance, such as ongoing tax planning help, Anthem Tax Services review and support those needs consistently and tend to be affordable, too.
How to Get Started with Anthem Tax Services
It is relatively easy to get started, thanks to the ability to request a free consultation on their website. With just providing contact information and the total amount owed to the IRS, it is possible to set up a time to discuss your options with the company and start the negotiation process.