FreedomPlus offers middle-income borrowers unsecured personal loans at competitive rates. Convenient options are available for those with good to excellent credit scores who want to consolidate higher-interest debts or finance large purchases.
What Makes Them Great?
FreedomPlus realizes that emergencies can create a substantial setback even for those with the best financial plan. Their fixed-rate loan programs are designed to offer a variety of benefits to those who qualify.
- Generous Loan Amount: FreedomPlus loans range from a minimum of $7,500 to a maximum of $40,000.
- Manageable Terms: The fixed-rate loans vary from 99% to 29.99% APR, depending on your credit score, and you have up to five years to repay it.
- Low Origination Fee: Anywhere from 0 to 5%, depending on credit history and score.
- Freedom to choose how to use the loan: Use to pay for the expenses you need to cover, such as medical, home improvement, or wedding.
- Discount Opportunities: Additional discounts available when you pay off existing debts with at least half of the loan, add a qualifying co-borrower, or have a retirement savings account with at least $40,000.
- Save on Prepayment Fees: FreedomPlus encourages its borrowers to pay off their debts early without incurring prepayment penalties.
- Cosigners Welcome: If your credit score isn’t high enough, FreedomPlus provides the opportunity to add a cosigner to your loan.
- Fast Turnaround: You have a decision within two to three hours and can upload documents the same day. Your funds could be deposited into your bank account within 48 hours.
Do I Qualify?
You need to meet FreedomPlus’ minimum requirements to qualify:
- An annual income of at least $30,000
- A minimum credit score of 620
- A maximum income-to-debt ratio of 40%
To qualify for the best rates, you’ll need the following:
- An excellent credit score
- Borrow a maximum of $12,000 for a 24-month term
If you don’t meet the minimum requirements on your own, FreedomPlus accepts a creditworthy cosigner to help improve your chances.
How Do I Work with Them?
The process of getting started is straightforward. It’s all done online, and FreedomPlus walks you through each step. Simply gather your pertinent information and follow the steps below:
- Select how much you want to borrow.
- Answer the questions about how you plan to use the money.
- Enter your contact information.
- FreedomPlus does a soft pull credit check, which means it doesn’t affect your credit score like an actual inquiry.
Once you qualify, you’ll be contacted by a loan consultant who will discuss options and request documentation.
- Upload a copy of a government-issued form of ID.
- Upload the last three check stubs.
- Once your information is verified, you’ll be notified of the final terms of your loan and related interest rate.
- Complete and sign the contract.
- Funds are transferred to your account(s) within two days.
Applying with a Cosigner
FreedomPlus will require the same documentation from any required cosigner. A co-applicant not only improves your chances of loan acceptance but recording two incomes also reduces your debt-to-income ratio. The result is the lender considers you a lower risk.
For people who have good credit, FreedomPlus offers personal loans at reasonable interest rates. The company rewards those with excellent credit or who have a retirement account with additional savings. While it’s a solid alternative to cover emergencies or additional costs for life’s major events, funds received from FreedomPlus are best used toward consolidating paying off higher-interest loans.
The company is upfront about all of its fees and encourage early payoff by not charging for that option. FreedomPlus is not available in every state. There are 15 states, in fact, where its services are not an option.
- New Hampshire
- New York
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- West Virginia
FreedomPlus’ online loan process is very straightforward and fast. There are a number of incentives available for seeking a quick response. The company offers customers the freedom to choose how they want to use the money to cover emergencies or to pay off other high-interest loans.
It is also an incentive-based company, which means it encourages good borrower practices by passing on savings to the customer. In fact, one way to earn an incentive is to use the majority of the money to pay off high-interest debt. Exhibiting good spending and saving habits is another. People can also earn bonuses for referring other clients, becoming a repeat customer, or by using electronic funds transfer (EFT).
While a 620 credit score is good, working with FreedomPlus provides borrows the opportunity to continue building and improving that score.
Ok, Let’s Get Started
Take advantage of all the benefits offered by FreedomPlus. Get started on the road to paying off debts and building a solid credit history by completing the easy online application process.