Blooom is an online financial advisor that can help you manage and work towards your retirement investment goals. The Blooom robo-advisor gives you insights into how you are doing after you link your existing investment accounts.
What is Blooom robo-advisor?
Founded in 2013, Blooom wanted to help everyone get professional financial guidance and advice despite the size of their investment accounts. To this purpose, they built Blooom, a robo-advisor that enables you to optimize your retirement investments by advising you to avoid things like hidden fees or improper asset allocation. To advise you, you simply need to create a Blooom account and link your existing investment accounts. These are some of the features and things you will get by using Blooom:
- It will ask you some questions to tailor your investment strategy to your goals.
- It can advise you on the best 401k plans to meet your personal goals.
- It can optimize your investment accounts to manage risks, have a diversified portfolio, and not pay excessive fees.
- It can notify you about withdrawals made from your 401k or IRA that can prevent you from meeting your retirement savings goals.
- It can assist you in making financial decisions related to your retirement investments.
You can link these types of accounts to your Blooom account: IRA, 401k, 401a, 403b, 457, and TSP, and start optimizing your investments right away.
How Does Blooom Work?
Blooom allows you to link all your accounts to give you insights to optimize your investments and meet your retirement savings goals.
Once you have opened an account with Blooom, you can view all your retirement accounts in one place and give you insights into how your age or your savings may impact your retirement savings goals. Blooom will also advise you where you could be doing better, like allocating your assets better or avoiding hidden fees. When you become a client, you can also get a personalized strategy, have trades made for you, and access expert advice. At any point, you can track your goals and see where you are at to adjust strategies to make sure you meet your retirement investment goals. To summarize, Blooom is an easy tool to help you in your retirement accounts:
- View all your retirement accounts in one place.
- View where you can do better.
- Get optimizations for your investments.
- Track your progress at any time.
Blooom has three plans on top of a free plan. If you want to get started for free, you can answer a few simple questions to get a suggested strategy, link your accounts to Blooom and begin making changes based on the suggestions.
If you want to make the most of Blooom, you can upgrade to one of Blooom’s paid three plans:
- The DYI Plan costs $45 per year and includes a personalized portfolio per account.
- The Standard Plan costs $120 per year and includes a personalized portfolio, placing trades, withdrawals alerts, and advisor access per account.
- The Unlimited Plan costs $250 per year and includes a personalized portfolio, placing trades, withdrawals alerts, and priority advisor access for unlimited accounts.
How to Get Started with Blooom
If you want to start getting help with your retirement investments, signing up for Blooom is straightforward and straightforward:
- Visit Blooom’s website.
- Answer a few simple questions to get your personalized investment strategy.
- Link your accounts.
- Choose your plan if you want to access more features or start making changes to your accounts if you choose a free plan.
Get started with Blooom to optimize your investments to meet your retirement savings goals.