PersonalLoans.com Personal Loans Overview
PersonalLoans.com specializes in helping people like you find the personal loans they need with lenders they can trust. Get started today and borrow up to $35,000.
What Makes Them Great?
PersonalLoans.com specializes in helping people just like you find the personal loans they need with lenders they can trust. Whether you’re dealing with unexpected expenses, trying to rebuild your credit, or planning a project, a personal loan can give you the freedom and flexibility to handle whatever comes your way. You can use the money for anything you need. Pay a medical bill, replace that leaking roof. Consolidate your credit card debt. A personal loan costs less than a high-interest payday loan, and may even have a lower interest rate than your credit card. These loans are paid back in installments, a series of fixed monthly payments, for up to five years. Most are not secured, so you don’t need collateral like your home or a vehicle.
It’s always best to compare lenders to find the best option for your needs. That takes time and can be a daunting experience if you do it yourself. Fortunately, there is a great online marketplace where customers can easily find lenders.
- Finding a lender has never been faster or easier. Simply submit your request online at your leisure, from your home or even from your smartphone. There’s no membership required and it’s free.
- Access to a large network of lending partners gives you more options and increases your chance of getting approved.
- Borrow $1000.00, or up to $35,000.00 at interest rates from 5.99% to 35.99%, and have the funds deposited directly into your checking account, sometimes on the same day that your loan is approved.
- com is a member of the Online Lenders Alliance whose code of conduct and best practices ensure that their customers are fully informed, and receive fair and responsible treatment in an online lending market compliant with federal law.
Do I Qualify?
Lenders typically require the following information.
- Age and residency status: All potential borrowers must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents, at least 18 years old, and provide a valid social security number.
- Income: You must have a verifiable source of regular income. Are you employed full-time, self-employed or receiving regular financial benefits like Social Security? Be prepared to provide a pay stub.
- Banking Details: Do you have a checking account? Most lenders with PersonalLoans.com directly deposit their funds into your valid checking account when your loan is approved.
- Credit Score: Have you checked your credit report recently? Do so before you apply to be sure that everything is in order. Keep in mind that you can apply no matter what your credit score is, though customers with higher credit scores will typically qualify for lower interest rates.
What lenders really look for when deciding to approve a loan, is a pattern of financial responsibility. Have you paid your bills on time? How much debt are you currently carrying? Will it affect your ability to make your payments?
Recent bankruptcies and low credit scores make getting approved for a loan more difficult, but depending on the lender, the amount you want to borrow, and your current circumstances, you may still be able to find a willing lender.
Terms and conditions will vary depending on where you live. Be sure to check the applicable laws in your state.
How Do I Work With PersonalLoans.com?
Go online to PersonalLoans.com, choose Personal Loans from the banner at the top of the site, then Online Loans from the drop down menu. Click Get Started at the bottom of the page. After you have completed and submitted your request, lenders will review it. If your request is approved, you will receive a loan agreement. Read it carefully before you agree to the terms and conditions. You are not obligated to accept the loan. After you agree and accept, your funds will typically be deposited into your checking account within 1-5 business days.
Depending on the amount you are borrowing, you will have 90 days to 72 months of fixed monthly payments.
There are three types of personal loans available through PersonalLoans.com, peer to peer, personal installment and personal bank loans
With a peer to peer loan, you borrow money from a business, an individual, or a group of investors rather than from a bank. The reason for the loan may be taken into consideration by the lender and interest rates tend to be lower. There may be a fee of up to 5% deducted from the amount you are given. To qualify, you must be employed or self-employed, have an income of $2000.00 a month, and a credit score of at least 600.
The rules and regulations of a personal installment loan vary from state to state. Be sure to look up your states requirements, which will affect the amount and interest rate. To get this type of loan, you must be employed, self-employed, or be receiving benefits like Social Security or disability, make at least $2000.00 a month and have a credit score of 580 or higher.
You may also get a loan at a local bank through PersonalLoans.com if you prefer a more personal experience. You will be directed to a branch of a local bank in your area when an interested lender is found, though some banks also allow online application. When you are approved, you can pick up your funds at your local bank or have them deposited directly into your checking account. To qualify, you must be employed or self-employed with a minimum monthly income of $3000.00 and a credit score of 580 or higher.
PersonalLoans.com: Bottom Line
Life is a work in progress and you never know what might be coming around the corner. PersonalLoans.com is a great resource to take the stress and guesswork out of getting the money you need when you need it. You’ll get a convenient, user-friendly experience, instant access to one of the largest networks of lenders available, a secure online application process, and great customer support, all with no hidden fees.
Ok, Let’s Get Started
Tackle that repair, get your car back on the road, take that vacation, or get a second chance to rebuild your credit history. Start your online loan request now at Personal loans.com.