Lexington Law is a credit repair solution from a law firm that works with you to make sure your credit report is fair, accurate, and substantiated. They work with you to discover items on your report that may not be completely accurate or fair to get them corrected. Their trusted attorneys at the firm can help you fix your credit report.
You get regular credit monitoring of reports and scores, but you also get help repairing or improving your credit. Therefore, it is perfect for individuals who need help repairing credit—and ongoing support in keeping a strong credit profile.
The biggest perks of Lexington Law are that you get help repairing your credit from legal professionals with experience in that work. The firm works on your behalf to challenge inaccurate or fraudulent items on your reports.
Lexington Law Pricing
Lexington Law isn’t cheap. However, you are getting credit monitoring services and legal credit repair help that isn’t offered by any other service. They do offer however the first consultation free.
- The Concord Standard plan is $89.95 a month
- The Concord Premier is $109.95 a month
- The Premier Plus is $129.95 a month
Ease of Registration
You only need to provide basic information for sign up, although you will have to sign an engagement agreement with the firm, decide your level of service and enter your payment information before moving forward.
Lexington Law has you covered when it comes to repairing your credit.
- Free personalized credit consultation
- Free access to your TransUnion report summary
- Free credit report audit on all your accounts
- Free score evaluation and recommended solution
- Any time, anywhere 24/7 credit monitoring alerts