Check Into Cash Personal Loans Overview
Providing two types of personal loans online, plus two other types of loans, you can apply online or at one of its hundreds of walk-in stores across the country. They fast services will allow you to know within 60 seconds of submitting your online application whether you qualify for a personal loan. And if you apply before 7 pm Eastern time, you'll have the money in your bank account the next business day.
What Makes Them Great?
With more than 25 years in business, Check Into Cash offers the financial stability and support services that consumers need in the short-term lending industry. We believe these are the four reasons you’ll love working with Check Into Cash:
- Speed: You’ll know within 60 seconds of submitting your online application whether you qualify for a personal loan from Check Into Cash. And you’ll have the money in your bank account the next business day if you apply before 7 pm Eastern time.
- Flexibility: Check Into Cash offers two types of loans online: Payday Loans that are repaid on the date of your next paycheck or Installment Loans that can be paid off over a few weeks or a few months.
- Nationwide Reach: Check Into Cash currently offers online Payday Loans in 22 states across the country. Installment loans currently are offered in only a handful of states, but the company is adding more states as we speak.
- Gold Standard: As a pioneer in the Payday Loan industry, Check Into Cash also helped found the Community Financial Services Association of America (CFSA), which has created consistent “best practices” standards for the personal loan industry.
Do I Qualify?
Qualifications can vary by state, but Check Into Cash allows you to fill out an online application that takes just a few minutes to complete and provides the answer to whether you qualify in 60 seconds.
Among requirements you must meet are:
- Be at least 21 years of age (19 in Alabama)
- Have a Social Security number
- Have government-issued drivers license or photo identification
- Provide proof of income, through a recent pay stub or other proof
- Provide your bank account and bank routing number. If you wish to use a credit union account, you need to have your ACH account number.
Some states may require additional information.
How Do I Work With Them?
Check Into Cash’s two online personal loan processes are simple and similar. Payday loans can range from $50 to $1,000, again depending upon your state’s maximum limit. Installment loans can range from $100 to $3,000, again dependent upon your state.
There is no application fee for either type of personal loan. After you fill out the online application and receive your qualification notice, a company representative will call you to go over the information on your application to verify everything is correct. Once your loan is approved, the money will be deposited in your checking account on the next business day.
The procedure for paying back the loan also is simple. For Payday Loans, the amount of the loan and applicable fees will be deducted from your checking account on your next scheduled payday. For Installment Loans, the amount of payment you have agreed to with the company will be withdrawn from your account on the designated days. You can choose to pay back an Installment Loan early without any penalty.
If you do discover Check Into Cash has a store near you, you can walk in and walk out with cash on the same day. If you do walk in, your Payday Loan will require you to give them a post-dated check or provide your checking account information. You also can get a Title Loan at walk-in locations if you have a vehicle or other personal property that has been paid off. These can be much larger loans, depending upon your state and the value of your vehicle.
As the granddaddy of the short-term loan business, Check Into Cash certainly could be the safest choice to meet your emergency financial needs. Check Into Cash has remained active in CSFA to ensure it maintains the highest standards for its clients. The company also regularly works with lawmakers to ensure regulations to weed out predatory lenders still protect consumers’ rights and legitimate lenders.
Check Into Cash also maintains an active philanthropic effort in the communities it serves, supporting such varied organizations as the United Way, the Salvation Army, Habitat for Humanity, the Boys and Girls Clubs of America, Relay for Life and domestic violence agencies. Check Into Cash also frequently sends donations to communities recovering from natural disasters.
In other words, Check Into Cash aims to do good by supporting individuals in emergency financial need along with others in your community in need.
OK, Let’s Get Started
If Check Into Cash sounds like the kind of company you’d like to work with to get past your financial emergency, visit their website right now to apply for a Payday Loan or an Installment Loan. You could be just minutes away from piece of mind. Banks.com and its partners recognize the need to establish financial stability in your life, but we also understand sometimes you need just a little help to get past a rough patch.